It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2006, 06:07 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mistina HB User
STILL spotting....what is going on???

I am due for AF on Friday/tomorrow. I started the very light brown, lightest pink spotting on Monday (which was probably like 10 DPO). It's not really coming out out, just there ocassionally when I wipe but it's still going on. I thought perhaps it could be implantation spotting, but still? I am crampy kinda feeling at some times but not a menstral cramps, not annoying. I just don't know what is going on. This is not normal for me at all. I'm a very regular person.
Does anyone have any ideas? I posted on the pregnancy board and started getting answers....but they removed it. Which doesn't make much sense cause I'd like to talk to someone who has gone through this. I'm so stressed about it. I just don't want to take another test like I did on Tuesday and get a BFN and waste one.
Anyone hear of this??????

Old 09-22-2006, 04:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
Re: STILL spotting....what is going on???

Hi. This happened to me for the last two months for the first times in my entire life. I too am very regular ever since my first period. But two months ago about four days before AF actually arrived, I spotted. I thought maybe I was pregnant and did waste the money on a test. Of course BFN. Then last month, it happened again. Not sure where this is coming from all of the sudden. It seems as though just as I started TTC, everything went haywire! I haven't worried too much about it though. I just had a pap three months ago which was normal, so I am guessing that this is just life. Things change all the time with our bodies. If you are really concerned, call your doctor though. They can probably give you a better explanation that I can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread