It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 09:04 PM   #1
(female)

millyz_madness HB User
Sore nipples, pregnant? HELP!

Hi ladies, I havent been online in SOOO long and gosh have I missed you all! I posted in the pregnancy board instead of this one so I hope I dont get in trouble WHOOPS! he he he. ANyway how have you all been?? so many new faces on here now! Its so good to have all the extra support through this time! I have a quick question, Its been around 3 weeks since the first day of my last AF and me and my BF have been doing the BD almost everyday since.

For the past 4 days straight my nipples have been SOOOO SORE!!! all of a sudden they just started hurting, I dont know why? The very tip of my nipple is actually a little bit more red then normal and they are so sore that even my shirt brushing against them HURTS! is it possibe that I am getting early pregnancy symptoms already?? Could I be pregnant? I never ever get sore nipples, ever!

thanks for any help you can give me,
milly

Old 12-06-2006, 09:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User
Re: Sore nipples, pregnant? HELP!

As you know anything is possible. Usually you would expect nausea or breast tenderness couple days after implantation when hCG begins to be produced. Implantation usually occurs 6-9 days after ovulation, and then give couple more days for hCG to begin production, so again symptoms
8-11 days after ovulation, at earliest.

With over 3wks into your cycle, it could be it for you. As you know many women don't have any symptoms, w/ my son, I never had any nausea,, but my breasts begun being tender when I was already 5wks pregnant.

Baby dust, and let us know ASAP. ;

Last edited by Kiedy; 12-06-2006 at 09:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

well the weird thing is we have been TTC now for months and the last period I had was really weird. It was like brown and really light and then it went kinda pink an then just stopped and then the same light browny pink CM came back again for like 2 days and then nothing. I dont know perhaps that was Implantation?? Me and my BF are doing the BD every like second day except when i have AF. So I guess it could have been implantation the other week??
My BB's are so SORE!

Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User

With your BB being so sore, maybe you already have enough hcg to test. When is AF due to come.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

Hello, well I woke up this morning and my nipples are still red but now my aereolas (i dont know how to spell it) are much darker then normal... AF is due in about 2 weeks roughly. The last period I had was a light browny pink CM so im not sure exactly what day to start counting from.
My nipples are SOOO sore still! when will it stop??

thanks milly

Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

megss HB User

Milly is it possible that you have been pregnant for a little while now? I mean longer than you think you could be? I ask because some women do get some bleeding in the beginning of their pregnancy, only it is much lighter than their regular AF. Your last AF sounds like it wasn't a true AF because perhaps you were already pregnant! I would test now to see!

Old 12-07-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

whatishappening HB User

Hi Milly !! Just remembering that i had sore boobs about 5 days after a missed peroid. I had no symptoms at all until then. Everyone is different though... I am really shooting for ya !! Let us know what happens. Good luck chicky !!

Old 12-07-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User

Milly, I would test to rule out that you are not pregnant. If not and AF is due in 14 days, then now is the time when you are ovulating. When you said that you were 3wks from last AF I assumed that you were on a 4wk cycle. But if you're on 5wk cycle, now is when you are ovulating (12-16 days from NEXT period), which means that BB tenderness that you are experiencing is not due to pregnancy (unless you are preggo from your last cycle)

So test just to see if you preggo, if not BD now. Good luck and let us know how you are.

Last edited by Kiedy; 12-07-2006 at 08:19 PM.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:24 PM   #9
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

Hello ladies, I get AF every 4 weeks without fail. I'm not due now for another 2 weeks im pretty sure. It is definately a possibility that i could be pregnant from my last cycle because like i posted previous it was a weird AF last cycle (brown light pinky etc). I would definately put it down to me ovulating given what i have read but i NEVER EVER get sore BB's when I ovulate usually. That's the first thing that made me think something was up. Neway today I have noticed my aereolas are getting much darker still and one nipple doesn't hurt as much as the other??? They are still both quite red on the tips. I really dont want to test yet though incase I get the dreaded BFN...

Thanks, milly
P.S please anybody who has any imput reply

Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

principessa HB User

No matter how slim you think the possibility is, you need to bite the bullet and do a HPT today. Imagine you are Pg, you will need to start taking folic acid and looking after your health - without enough folic acid in the first few weeks a women is putting her baby at risk. Sorry but somebody needed to say this!

Good luck, I hope you get a BFP!!!!!

Princi x

Old 12-08-2006, 04:27 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

Hi Milly, Princi is right, you need to take a test. Good luck!!!

Old 12-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #12
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

Ok I just read all your posts and I will take a test in the morning... Im scared but i trust you all and so I will take your advice. Today I was at work and for no reason at all around 11am I just started feeling really queasy, like my stomach felt very weak. I was to the point that I felt like I was going to be sick! I ate a really good normal breakfast so it wasnt because I was hungry... What do you's think??
P.S. Me being pregnant would be the best christmas present I could possibly ask for

Milly

Last edited by millyz_madness; 12-08-2006 at 07:47 PM.

Old 12-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

megss HB User

Yes Test Test Test!
I can't wait to find out what your results are!!!!

Old 12-10-2006, 02:03 AM   #14
(female)

millyz_madness HB User
Lightbulb Re: Sore nipples, pregnant? HELP!

Hi all, well I couldn't get into town this morning to get a hpt so i went this afternoon and ill test first thing in the morning.. i'm very nervous! I played touch football tonight and was running around and all of a sudden I just burst out CRYING! it was so embarrassing so i started crying even more, I don't know why?? I was very hot from runinng around but I play every week so I dont know, that was weird!

I have been very gassy and feeling ill today, the nipple tenderness has eased up alot though so that is definately a positive. I'll test first thing in the morning and let yas know!

Milly

Old 12-10-2006, 09:30 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

megss HB User

Good Luck Milly!

Closed Thread