It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2006, 06:55 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

PuppyLove717 HB User
Question Ovulation Questions!

Hi Everyone! I have a couple questions about ovulation detection first a little info... I have been told that I dont ovulate... not sure if it means none at all or just not on a regular basis. My cycles can be from every 2 weeks to 3 months. (I have tried using OPKs and what i thought were positive i now believe were infact negative because the second line was slightly lighter than the test line when ive gone back to check. EVERYTIME! so here i am thinking wow first test and im positive..month after month of irregular cycles. It doesn't matter what day I test- it comes up the same shade only slightly lighter) I have recently started taking some supplements that my natural practitioner prescribed to help with horomone regulation. ( Chaste Tree, Ovex P, Black Currant Seed Oil, and Livaplex)

I think that I ovulated today or yesterday or maybe tomorrow ... I don't know?! Im on cd 19, my charting site says that my average cycle length is 36 days and I am supposed to ovulate today. My questions are Can you feel ovulation? I have been having pinching pains where my ovaries are but it seems like one ovary would ache then stop then later the other side would feel pinching & pulsating. Is this anything? Will you have a noticable diffrence in your cm? I had some (tmi) ew strechy cm this month that I havent really ever noticed before. Cervical position question- how high is high and how low is low... which is fertile?

Im trying to learn the signs my body is giving me so i need as much info as I can get! So any info you want to share feel free! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2006, 10:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User
Re: Ovulation Questions!

3-5 days before ovulation, your CM will be clear, transparent, abundant, and very very stretchy (you can easily stretch it 3-10inches). Before and after ovulation cervix is low and just around ovulation it goes up high. So high that you may only be able to reach it w/ the tip of your middle finger. For me, low was about 2inches in (less than middle of the 'midlldle' finger). Also it will feel very firm after ovulation, but around ovulation it will feel very soft, like your lip.

I just started myself, so need to do it for at least one month to know what's 'normal' for you. Hope the herbs help to bring the ovulation on. If not, I think clomid is supposed to work really well.

Usually, you don't feel ovulation, unless it's typical for you to feel some cramping pain, on one side of lower abdomen.

Good luck, hope this helps. I know all the info is initially really overwhelming.

Last edited by Kiedy; 12-15-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Closed Thread