It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2007, 03:01 PM   #16
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User
Re: I just wanna get it over with!!!

confrustrated have you gotten your af or are you still waiting

Old 02-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #17
(female)

confrustrated HB User

still waiting! not very patiently either I might add. The only plus side of all this is that SO was home for a week and I didn't have to worry about AF interupting anything lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2007, 08:08 AM   #18
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User

hee hee well thats a good thing and who knows that might help to increase you chances of being a BFP. lots and lots of sticky baby dust

Old 02-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #19
(female)

lucky23 HB User

I all know what you mean been ttc for months now and all I get are positive results on my O kit but then here comes af!!!! I am two days late and I dont want to waster the time or money to take a pg test. I havent been feeling that well this month. Upset stomach, headaches, puking, sore and tender breasts. Never had that before af. But I did hear that the more you srtess about wanting to be pg the more late your af will come. Thats why after trying for so long I just tell my self if it happens it happens. Good luck to all of you, let us know. I'll be sure to let you know!!!
Mi'chelle

Old 02-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #20
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User

lots of sticky dust to everyone that is still hoping that there af does not show up i for one is still waiting but my a/f is not suppose to show up until march 6 so i still have a long time to wait

Old 05-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #21
(female)

Katanya HB User

I am getting really close to my next cycle due and no af, I am 44 though, but my hormone tests were all normal. I also keep getting bad night sweats. I have been eating soo healthy lately too. I have been doing acupuncture, and some herbs, I lost weight, I am 120 now, doc says great. I don't know what is going on. How old are you? I am in Michigan too, I was wondering if you knew either a good RE that works with Advanced Maternal Age related Infertilty or a good acupuncturists who deals with older women? I had a misscarriage at 41, and my lowest fsh has been 2.5. I don't know what is going on? I am having my thyroid checked though. Anyone have any thoughts? What part of Michigan are you in?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenPaws View Post
my bfp didnt show up till 1.5 months after concieving, my mothers, never showed up at all =\ lol..

Stay in there, and stay strong! Baby dust to you

Closed Thread