It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User
I just wanna get it over with!!!

Come on af!! I just want af to get here this month so I can start again and start with temping and charting!!!!!!! Or, give me a bfp this month.. I am getting neither!!!!!!

How everyone else doin'?? Either in their 2ww or approaching the big "O"?

Take care,
Rachel

Old 02-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
(female)

Junebug08 HB User
Re: I just wanna get it over with!!!

I can sympathize.....I am also waiting for AF to just show up. I am on my third cycle since going off bcp. In a perfect 28 day cycle, AF is due on Monday. This morning I began to have dark brown discharge with a little bit of reddish tint. No cramps tho and that puzzles me. I am usually down for a day with killer cramps the day before AF. I don't know what is going on.....

Good luck to you.....hopefully you will get one or the other very soon, hopefully, your bfp!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
(female)

LLovegood HB User

Rachel,
I am also waiting for my AF. I was expecting it around the 14th and it still is a no show. I hate testing and getting a BFN though. So I am just waiting for the AF to show! I figure I will test the 21st if there is no AF yet. I hate the 2WW!! Hopefully you will get that BFP!!! Baby dust to you.
Michelle

Old 02-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User

hey!

That's sounds promising, Junebug! Yeah, I am pass the optimistic phase now and am just waiting for af. That way if I happen to BE pg, it would be a pleasant surprise!! It's like reverse psychology, or something

Good luck and barrels of baby dust!

Rachel

Old 02-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User

ooooh, llovegood..sounds very promising for you, too!!
good luck and bfp!!!!!!!

Rachel

Old 02-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
(female)

luvmyjeep HB User

I am totally with you all. AF was due on 2-14 and still no show I took a test on 2-13 but it was BFN so I am just waiting for AF. My temps have stayed high though.

Hope everyone gets their BFP!!!!!

Old 02-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #7
(female)

LLovegood HB User

Luvmyjeep,
I am sorry about your bfn, maybe you just tested a little to early or it didn't show up for some reason. If your af does show though hopefully next month you will get that bfp!! That is why I haven't tested yet, I would rather wait to make sure that my af isn't just running a few days late. I figure if it hasn't shown up a week after it's expected my chances of seeing a bfn are smaller. I just can't stand testing and getting the disappointment from it. Baby dust to you.

Old 02-17-2007, 01:15 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

KittenPaws HB User

my bfp didnt show up till 1.5 months after concieving, my mothers, never showed up at all =\ lol..

Stay in there, and stay strong! Baby dust to you

Last edited by KittenPaws; 02-17-2007 at 01:15 AM.

Old 02-17-2007, 07:55 AM   #9
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User

well, af answered my call, and arrived this morning ....so here starts my new cycle....with charting and increasingly more bd (I also vow to not tell DH anything about ovulating, peak days, my cm..yadayada..) Knowing those things, tends to freak him out. He has a tough time, if you know what I mean

Good luck ladies....

Rachel

Old 02-17-2007, 08:12 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Hey Rach

I am sorry that Af came .. . . but looking at the bright side you can start getting prepared for next cycle.

My DH doesn t appreciate all the details either. He also moans that we hardly ever get to do fun sex anymore. He says i am too impatient and should just let nature take its course. But its not that easy isn t it?
Did you start temping? Are you temping orally or vaginally?
I read that vaginal readings may be slightly more accurate so i m having it done that way. But oral readings are just as good.

Junebug LLovegood the game isn t over until af shows so wishing you both lots of sticky baby dust. Keep us posted

I am on CD 15 and should ovulate any minute. Though dreading the 2WW.

Good lUCk

Old 02-17-2007, 08:24 AM   #11
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User

Hey!

Yeah, so true now I can start really figuring out when I am ovulating..I will do it orally and see how that goes for a bit.
Amy--Your DH sounds just like mine. He tells me it will happen when it is meant to happen...I can't always accept that!!!

Later,
Rachel

Old 02-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #12
(female)

confrustrated HB User

I'm still waiting for AF. I'm on cd46 now. I tested a while back and got a BFN, but I haven't tested since. I tested more of a formality than anything, SO hasn't been home much so I'm pretty confident that I'm not pregnant, I wish that was my excuse!!
About the temping, I also read that vaginally is just slightly more accurate but I look at it this way - As long as you temp the same way the temps will be relative to each other, no matter which way you temp! I started temping midcycle only because I figured there's no time like the present! If I had waited (I'd still be waiting!!) then I don't know if I would've started temping when AF arrived.
Good luck this cycle Rachel!!
Sara

Old 02-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Hey Sara
CD 46 that must be quite annoying eh. Everything s just longer for you it must be terrible. I have a 29 day cycle and each wait seems so long ..... i should complain less. Is there something you can do to redulate this?

Sorry about THE BFN . . .. . .. Hope you get AF soon so that you can start your new cycle and can look forward to ovulation

Good luck
AMy

Old 02-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #14
(female)

Junebug08 HB User

Well......just wanted to report in......AF arrived this morning. Guess there'll be no BFP for me....maybe next month, huh?

Old 02-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User

well june bug lots and lots of sticky baby dust for you for next month

Closed Thread