It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
(female)

littlemiracle HB User
Smile Clomid

Hi, I just started taking clomid last night, to see if I'll get pregnant this month. Anyway, do you know of any side effects? I heard you can get moody. Anything else?

Old 03-22-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

magster04 HB User
Re: Clomid

Hi, I've taken clomid for three cycles now, two a year ago and this past month. It combined with metformin made me O for the first time in two years this month!! I didn't get pregnant, but am so glad I O'd. The only thing I (rather my dh) notices is how emotional and moody I get really quickly. Most of the time I feel the mood coming on so I can warn/ apologize beforehand so it's maneagable. Hey! if it works and we get prego, then it'll be worth it tenfold! Hope this helps,

I'm new here, have been checking all this out the past week or so and decided to jump on board with ya'll We've been ttc for 2+ years and even gave up last year and started working on our homestudy to adopt. Then we decided to give the medicine another go and hopefully I'll get to make my dh a papa soon. Looking forward to being here while all of us coninue our journey towards being mommies!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User

Welcome magster

This board is awesome and everyone here is so supportive! I'm so glad you're here and hope your month comes real soon

Belle

Old 03-22-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
(female)

littlemiracle HB User
Smile Re: Clomid

Welcome Magster, and thanks for the post. I hope I don't get too moody. Atleast I am only taking it for 5 days I think so it shouldn't be that bad. ANyway good luck to you too.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Little miracle

sorry but can t help you on that one since i was never on clomid. You might try posting on the infertility board there are some wonderful women there too who will be able to help you more with your question.

Hi magster
Welcome to the boards. . . its the best place to be when TTC. Wishing you the best of luck.

Amy

Old 03-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

Hey Sweetie!

I just got off my first round of clomid! I really didn't have many side affects-The only thing I had at the last days was being emotional and crying for no reason!

It was pretty funny! My Poor DH!

A little Hot flashes!

Join the Infertility Board, The girsl are great and really helpful!

They are taking clomid and other stuff -so they might have other advice for you!

Have a great day! Good luck!
Lindsay

Old 03-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

magster04 HB User

My DH is a saint to be able to handle! I would say I have two or three fits where I just can't stop crying. This time around was a little worse though. I think it must have been because my body was working right and the hormones were raging so to speak. We laugh about it afterwords.

Little Miracle, keep us posted!

Amy and Belle, Thanks for the welcome. It helps so much to know we're not in this alone!

Closed Thread