It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
(female)

BabyHope8179 HB User
Post Frustrated in this TTC Journey

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to this board again, a while back I was a member..have not been here for a while..new screen name..new ( long )Journey..

I'm 25, married to my husband who is 28, we have been trying to concieve sense 2006 in october..It had to be put on hold due to a surgery for an rectal prolapse..I'm healed and fine..we have been trying still nothing yet. I've become very frustrated. I've talked to my doctors about this they order an hormonal count ( blood work ) and results have not been reveal to me yet.
I've actually sense the age of 24 my health has been going weird..such has kidney stones, hard mass in breast..torn muscle in leg...back pain..overactive baldder..stress.

When I had my surgery..and pepserm both my surgeon and family doctor have said I have a small uteris and cervix my bladder is small but they all seem the look healthy. My periods come each month normally like they use.. they only last for 3 days though. When I was younger I had a bad espericen that lasted for a month maybe more with an ex and during that time I didn't become pregnant was 16, Thank Jesus...but it has me wondering if something is wrong with my body.

I've posted at a few other TTC boards..actually its tiring to keep typing same thing over n over..because I am frustrated about this..my Mother N Law before my husband and I, where engaged she botha baby blanket for us in the future she had an feeling I am the one for her son..Now we are married sense 2005 started to try in 2006 now we are on 2007..hubby has dreams about us sitting on our front porch watching or kids or granchildren when we are old n gray.. My mother n Law had a dream the baby would be name Jazmin..I choose Renee has a middle name if she is a girl..so they name is already set..for a girl

I have day dreams of our baby..mostly a baby girl and who it would be etc whatever God gives us girl or boy..I'd be so happy with as long as she or he is healthy mind and body..I don't believe Jesus would give us these dreams or hopes if it was not meant to happen..I know no one here can really say or tell me what I don't know already I have to wait for the test results..

I'm unsure why I keep posting maybe for some support or understanding..I'm not sure..I just am frustrated that the things I do desire are hard to come by..I hope everyone is blessed with a beautiful baby girl or boy..n thank you yall very much for listening to me go on n on lol I do appreciate it...God bless you all on your Journey TTC (( hugs ))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2007, 03:26 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User
Re: Frustrated in this TTC Journey

hi there, just wanted to say good luck on ttc, hope you get to where you want to be soon
lucii xxx

Old 04-01-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I dont mean to sound cold but really you havent been trying all that long so maybe just relaxing and just enjoy being with your dh might be the key for you.
Tell your MIL to back off on the baby dreams and names cause that doesnt help.
Focus on you and Dh for right now. Yeah I know easier said than done but if you keep stressing over this you are going to get tired of it faster. Also if you put the focus on you and your dh just enjoying each other and making love instead of bding you wont put undue pressure on your dh. Trust me when guys start feeling the pressure it is not a good thing. There are plenty of women on here who can tell you that.
Most healthy couples with no known problems can take between a year to two years to become pregnant. Not a fun fact when you want it right now but a true one. I wouldnt jump on there being a problem with either of you just yet. One thing you can do is read the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. If you really want to you can also chart your BBT after reading that book.
But again I wouldnt focus so much on getting pregnant right now. Take some romantic trips,day trips or weekends. Focus on the two of you for a while and see what happens.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 04-01-2007, 12:06 PM   #4
(female)

chooster82 HB User

Hi babyhope,

this time round we have only been trying for 8 cycles, but before my 2nd son we tried for 3 years before conceiving, i went through every emotion and frustration, i went through periods of being totally obsessed and went through the whole doctor and hospital tests and scans to be told we were both fine.

i am a firm believer that things happen when the time is right. you're body has been under a lot of pressure and you have suffered a lot of worry and stress, i think both your mind and body need to regain their strength and work as one, and when this happens it will be your time.

i do understand about the daydreams, and conversations with families about the future and hopes and aspirations as this is something we tortured ourselves with last time round. in the end we went on a break, we decided that although we wouldnt prevent a pregnancy we wouldnt put ourselves, our family and our relationship through the emotional agro so just got on with life, we didnt time bding or bbt, cm or cp check...nothing.. just had fun... i was pregnant within 3 cycles. this time we have the same attitide.. i do still get down when af comes knocking, but after a hug and a chat, its onto a new cycle and on with the rest of my life...

i dont mean to turn this whole post into 'all about me' i'm just trying to show you that how you are feeling is perfectly normal.. your biggest dreams are slightly out of your grasp and it can be crippling... but think like this... one day you will be sat there with your little baby, you may be a bit uptight or overtired and you'll think 'wish i could just have 5 minutes to myself', well now sweetie is your 5 minutes.. make the most of it cos soon it will be gone! theres nothing worse than acheiving your wishes only to look back and see how much precious time you wasted waiting for them.

wishing you all the luck in the world, it will be your time eventually xxx ((hugs))

Old 04-03-2007, 03:48 PM   #5
(female)

BabyHope8179 HB User
Unhappy Re: Frustrated in this TTC Journey

Thanks Chooster, for the replies,

You know...I might of came off as bitter but not rude..I feel on other boards dealing with TTC welcome.. on the other hand this one has not come across off that way, I thought I could share my frustration..My husband and I, when we make love we don't think about the child we do enjoy ourseleves...It is only metion after love making we hope peiord will not come and pregnancy will... so no pressure is being put on each other..

I'm 25 he is 28..there are people that have babies at age of 18 20 201 and 25 I dont think and I know my age is not unreasonable to have a child infact time does start to run out when you get older.. i dont want to be trying in my ages of 30's...we have been married sense 2005.. we did it the right way..

Nothing is wrong with baby dreams, day dreams.. hopes. if anything that keeps the joy and hope of concieving alive in us...I'm a homemaker as it is.. I will have time for my baby when he or she comes... in only these type of decisions can be made between my husband and I..I dont even have to "defend " or justify myself..to anyone..

I'm old enough, im married, i do have the time, I dont get younger i get older.. and my eggs inside dont get anymore...No I haven't been trying for to long, right..but I still have suspicions on why its not happening now..in for good reasons dealing directly from my past that cant and wont be discuss on this board..no one is blaming anyone of if its me or him.. i'm the one that suspects it might be me.. and my doctor had my blood test done for this..

Yes I am extremely stressed out right now, I'm pretty sure that has a good part to do with this as well.. so I thought I'd get little more supportive responces from this piticualr message board..but... thoughts are thoughts..

I'm not going to worry of this anymore, when It happens it will and I'll be very excited and feel blessed..but it can be mind troubling and it has been to some degree... its not ruling my whole life...its just feels like its taking from the part of me tho...can't really go into explanation and I dont need too..

If i came off bitter and if this e-mail comes of rude.. forgive me I'm just accessing my assertive-ness tackful...I don't know any of you personally as well as non know me personally..so I just send off an hope to all that whatever ya'll might need to happen in life dealing with your TTC or babies.. May Jesus Bless You All thru this Journey of TTC.. and may the desires of your hearts be fullfilled...and may everyone of your babies always be healthy everyway..

Keep an eye onto the Lord all who choose..and things will happen for the good...(( hugs )) I'm not posting or coming back to this piticualr topic of TTC message board.. but thanks again for reading my post and reply..God bless again

Old 04-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
(female)

BabyHope8179 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyHope8179 View Post
Thanks Chooster, for the replies,

You know...I might of came off as bitter but not rude..I feel on other boards dealing with TTC welcome.. on the other hand this one has not come across off that way, I thought I could share my frustration..My husband and I, when we make love we don't think about the child we do enjoy ourseleves...It is only metion after love making we hope peiord will not come and pregnancy will... so no pressure is being put on each other..

I'm 25 he is 28..there are people that have babies at age of 18 20 201 and 25 I dont think and I know my age is not unreasonable to have a child infact time does start to run out when you get older.. i dont want to be trying in my ages of 30's...we have been married sense 2005.. we did it the right way..

Nothing is wrong with baby dreams, day dreams.. hopes. if anything that keeps the joy and hope of concieving alive in us...I'm a homemaker as it is.. I will have time for my baby when he or she comes... in only these type of decisions can be made between my husband and I..I dont even have to "defend " or justify myself..to anyone..

I'm old enough, im married, i do have the time, I dont get younger i get older.. and my eggs inside dont get anymore...No I haven't been trying for to long, right..but I still have suspicions on why its not happening now..in for good reasons dealing directly from my past that cant and wont be discuss on this board..no one is blaming anyone of if its me or him.. i'm the one that suspects it might be me.. and my doctor had my blood test done for this..

Yes I am extremely stressed out right now, I'm pretty sure that has a good part to do with this as well.. so I thought I'd get little more supportive responces from this piticualr message board..but... thoughts are thoughts..

I'm not going to worry of this anymore, when It happens it will and I'll be very excited and feel blessed..but it can be mind troubling and it has been to some degree... its not ruling my whole life...its just feels like its taking from the part of me tho...can't really go into explanation and I dont need too..

If i came off bitter and if this e-mail comes of rude.. forgive me I'm just accessing my assertive-ness tackful...I don't know any of you personally as well as non know me personally..so I just send off an hope to all that whatever ya'll might need to happen in life dealing with your TTC or babies.. May Jesus Bless You All thru this Journey of TTC.. and may the desires of your hearts be fullfilled...and may everyone of your babies always be healthy everyway..

Keep an eye onto the Lord all who choose..and things will happen for the good...(( hugs )) I'm not posting or coming back to this piticualr topic of TTC message board.. but thanks again for reading my post and reply..God bless again

before i take off this board, I just wanted to make clear Chooster this post is not direct solely towards your reply..just in general of the replies...maybe nothing was meant of harm or to make me feel bad..( not you ) but I took it that way and I'm avoding unwanted stress.. so to both please dont be upset...have a nice day and God bless always..

Closed Thread