It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2007, 09:11 AM   #1
(female)

hopefullone HB User
Creamy/lotion like CM 8dop

Hey ya'll!

I've been noticing some creamy/lotiony CM the past couple days (sorry for TMI.. hope you've already had breakfast!).

I'm 8dpo.. is this unusual or any cause for concern? Or better yet, has anyone experienced this and then had a BFP??

Thanks for your help!

Old 04-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User
Re: Creamy/lotion like CM 8dop

i know wot u mean by creamy, ive been having that myself for the last few days, im 11dpo (i think,or maybes 5 dpo lol charts sooo confusing!!)
i hope that we both get bfp!!!
lucii xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Hi Hopeful and luci

Its normal to have creamy CM after ovulation . Don t know if this is related to a BFP. . . . but i really hope that it will be for both of you.

Goodluck.

AMy

Old 04-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #4
(female)

chooster82 HB User

Hi girls!

creamy cm can be an indicator for bfp in some women, but can also be common for others between ov and af...

i just looked up my symptoms diary and have seen that i had that for 3 cycles out of 8, one of which was a bfp (unfortunately not a sticky bean tho) so again, it can go either way!

Best of luck for both of you! keep us posted! xxx

Old 04-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
(female)

hopefullone HB User

Thanks for your responses!!! I was worried there was something wrong, because I didn't O until CD 26. My BBT chart is crazy all over the place but I've been using a software program that says I did O... CM and OPK indicated I did as well.

Good luck lucii and to all who are TTC!!!!!

Fingers Crossed, Sticky Baby Dust and all that good stuff!!!

PS-I have to say again how happy I am to have found this board!! Sometimes the things that go through my head related to TTC are so weird I would never ask anyone else but those on here.

Old 04-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User

hey all, thanks for the insite, all there is left to do is hope!

hi hopefullone, when do you plan on testing? i thought i was 11dpo, but today the online chart changed its mind and decided that i o'd on the 27th so it now says in 5 dpo. i would have like to of known by using a ferning thing and i used opks but was very blonde and did the opk, put them down and forgot about them(all the sun lol) and the ferning thing, i didnt realise that you could focus on it and thought it was broken, so i really dont know when i o'd all i have to go on is my temps! anyways i plan on testing on 5th incase i am 11dpo, and probs me being me if its bfn ill test daily till i get a poss or af!! (yes i am a obsesive tester!)
gl and baby dust to you
lucii xx

Old 04-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
(female)

hopefullone HB User

Hi Lucii,
Nothing wrong with being an obsessive tester!!!

Have you been experiencing any "symptoms"?? I don't think I have. I had some AF type cramps days 4-7dpo which is unusual for me.. but I know those aren't really a pregnancy indicator. Other than that, I haven't had any.

I'm itching to test but so afraid of a BFN. I was pregnant for 11 weeks last year (missed miscarriage ) and tested when I was about 3 days late (or so I thought.. Don't know when I O'd then because I wasn't charting) and got a BFN. I didn't get a BFP until I was about a week late.
I think I'm going to test Saturday April 7th.. I'll be 14dpo then-if AF doesn't ruin things before then!!!

I'll be thinking about you on the 5th!!! And I'll let you know if I cave and test earlier..

Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 AM   #8
(female)

newlyweds_666 HB User

I am currently on Clomid and go to the doctor wednesday to find out the results of last weeks test. It will tell whether I ovulated or not. The opk said I did. and temps indicated same day as opk (march 26th)Cd 18. So wednesday I have the Blood PT done and I will find out Thursday. I am going crazy. I have very sore breast but it is mostly around the nipple. My CM has a weird odor this month. But I just don't know.

Last edited by newlyweds_666; 04-02-2007 at 01:03 AM.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
(female)

newlyweds_666 HB User

What time are you guys usually on here?

Old 04-02-2007, 03:25 AM   #10
(female)

hopefullone HB User

Hi newlyweds! Last time I was pregnant my nipples and the sides of my breasts were really sore... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on Thursday!! Keep us updated.

I'm on here sporadically throughout the day.. no specific time. But most often in the evening.

Jackie

Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlyweds_666 View Post
What time are you guys usually on here?

im on here different times to what it says. im in the uk so i think that might have something to do with the time thing! also ive only once got sore bbs, so it differs from person to person i think

hi hopefullone how are you? the only symptoms i have i dont know if there pg related, but for days now ive had a bad headache, and so thirsty! oh and tired, i always seem so tired. i too have had a few cramps but not like af cramps, just a strange feeling!
hope all goes well for you on the 7th
lucii xxx

Closed Thread