It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
(female)

Sophiesmomma HB User
Back to TTC...for now

Hi,

I got my bloodwork results back andmy TSH is at a 2.4..that is better than when it was at a 5.0. But, of course, I always need something to worry about--I had pre-eclamapsia with my dd and (my liver enzymes were elevated on my result , I belive because of this condition)Dr. wants me to re-test in 3 months. Uggg, I wonder if I will have pre-eclmapsia again should I get pregnant. Yikes, ENOUGH is ENOUGH with the worrying!! I wonder if I should be going on the anxiety board. I always get this when around ovulation time, I think.

So, dh and I will start ttc again next cycle for now..until I find something else that is wrong with me!!
I got a "Peak" on my fertility monitor this morning. Is there any hope if we bd tonight we may hit the egg?

Take care,
Rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #2
(female)

luckypenny HB User
Re: Back to TTC...for now

Of course there is hope - definitely bd tonight (and tomorrow night - or morning)!! I use the fertility monitor and although I've yet to get a BFP it does seem pretty spot on with my O, which changes by a few days every cycle. Have fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2007, 02:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User
Re: Back to TTC...for now

Hi Rach

I am so glad that everything is ok and you re back to TTC. SOmetimes i think that the stress related to TTC may bring about certain problems such as mild depression , anxiety etc. So i think its just all normal.
tsh of 2.4 is great so go on and BD as much as you can.

Take care

AMy

Closed Thread