It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #1
(female)

Manda627 HB User
What does a high soft cervix mean?

My cervix went from low and firm to high and soft.. I have already ovulated and Im due for my period in a day. Now Im wondering.. Anyone have this before... Or what should I expect???

Old 06-04-2007, 04:23 AM   #2
(female)

Manda627 HB User
Re: What does a high soft cervix mean?

I should start today so I just wanted to see what a test would say and it said negitive. Oh well.. But anyways back to the way I am feeling my cervix is high high and soft and closed I dont feel it opened. None the less I am so crampy and have been for about a week now. My online chart where I keep my basal temps said that it could not detect my ovulation day so therefore they could not tell me how many days post ovulation I am but my temps keep rising.. So now Im worried. I did had a miscarriage back in February and my cycles are still so messed up. My last cycle it took me 52 days to get a period.. GOD I hope this doesnt happen again. My hormones are all out of wack or something. I just woke up and Im ready to go back to bed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Manda

You might have tested too early especially since your cycles are not regular yet. Do you know when you oed? Are you sure about your dates ?

During non fertile days, the cervix is closed, firm and low.As o approaches and fertility is high, the cervix opens up, becomes soft and high and is harder to reach.The cervix should return to non fertlie phase after o however it might exhibit some fertile characteristics even after o due to the presence of estrogen. However if you have fertile cm i would BD especially since your cycles are still not regular.

Amy

Old 06-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

Manda

Before Af shows for me my CP is really high soft just like O time but it is closed then the day Af shows it opens and it will then start to drop to a lower position. Track your CP every month and you will be able to tell alot by it I know I can tell when Af is going to show just by checking.
Good Luck
Tami
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Old 06-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
(female)

Manda627 HB User

Ahh.. I know.. I just dont know what to do anymore.. Im sick and tired of trying..I quit!! I really am..Im so tired of trying so tired of seeing only one line just sick of it all. So Im done. Im done with it all.. Its now 4:35pm and Im going to go take a nap because I feel like poop!!

Old 05-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #6
(female)

Katanya HB User
Wink Re: What does a high soft cervix mean?

I know how you feel. I am 44 years old. I misscarried at 41, never had a child. I am trying acupuncture, everything. I am eating soo healthy and yet I am getting night sweats and I just missed a cycle. My hormones are okay though. Do you know of any RE in Michigan that handles fertility problems related to advanced maternal age? Acupuncturists? I live in Oakland County. Please any help you can give me will be appreciated. Or anyone else on here have any answers? My fsh has always been low until recently, as low as 2.5.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda627 View Post
Ahh.. I know.. I just dont know what to do anymore.. Im sick and tired of trying..I quit!! I really am..Im so tired of trying so tired of seeing only one line just sick of it all. So Im done. Im done with it all.. Its now 4:35pm and Im going to go take a nap because I feel like poop!!

Old 05-04-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
(female)

Manda627 HB User

Well, first off WOW!! It has been some time since I have been on this board. I didnt end up with a RE... Im actually due with my frist child anyday. Little Ava is going to be born in May sometimes. I wish you luck though!!

Closed Thread