It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 10:13 PM   #1
(female)

Lyndsay85 HB User
Question cycle day 18, already have sore boobs, what tha???

Hey guys, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. i was 5days late for my last AF , tricky lady, and i am currently on cycle day 18. i usually have 33day cycles and usually get sore boobs about 3days before AF is due.

I am currently about 16days off AF. What tha????

Has anyone experienced this?

Please repond any info or personal experiences will be very helpful.

I had a bit of a strange period when i was five days late. It didn't last very long and had quite a few clots in it. i have no idea. i already feel a bit bloated. i dont think that i could be pregnant as i took a PG test the day i got AF and it was BFN.

Is it possible that i ovulated extremely early and AF is coming early too???

Old 06-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cashahn HB User
Re: cycle day 18, already have sore boobs, what tha???

Hey Lyndsay

I have had a similar experience this cycle, my last AF was late it was shorter than usual and I past a big clump of tissue. Since then I have had the sorest BBs especially since about CD 16. I started spotting yesterday so so AF is well and truely on its way but my BBs are still so sore. Im not sure why this happens I guess every month is different and we probably didnt notice these things as much before we started TTC. Wish you a BFP this month.

Cashahn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
(female)

Lyndsay85 HB User
Re: cycle day 18, already have sore boobs, what tha???

Thanks cashahn , it makes me feel much better to know that i am not the only one with these strange things happening.

I know what you mean. Before i started TTC i never took much notice of what was going on with my cycles. It one of lifes real Cruelties, when you want to know your clueless. i hate that AF symptoms are apparently so similar to PG symptoms. I wonder if i will ever know the difference, oh well i guess we will see.

thanks for listening cashahn, good luck to you.

Closed Thread