It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Daisies4monkeys HB User
So torn this month...don't know if I should wish for BFP or not...

I'm so torn this month. On the one hand, I really, really want my bfp because we've been trying for 5 months...on the other hand, I have a shoulder injury that can only really be treated if I am not pregnant. You see, I need a shot of steroids into the joint or else I will be in pain for month until the physical therapy kicks in.

Now I am so torn and feel awful about it. If I am pregnant, I will be so happy because I want a baby so much. On the other hand, if I am not pregnant this month, then I get to have my shot, and will not be in pain anymore.

I feel awful that I'm not as excited this month about the idea of getting pregnant because if this was my only shot at it, then I would endure pain for the chance to have a baby...after all, I don't imagine that childbirth will tickle...on the other hand, it's my right shoulder that is injured, and it makes it so hard to do anything, even type.

Am I awful for feeling like if this month I don't get pregnant that it won't be the worst thing? When I want a baby as much as I do?

Old 08-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: So torn this month...don't know if I should wish for BFP or not...

I understand. If I am pregnant right now, I would be due at the end of April. I am supposed to go to a conference in Las Vegas in March. I am really excited and really want to go. That would put me at about 7-8 weeks before my due date, and I am worried my doctor wouldn't let me travel. However, I really want another baby more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread