It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 08:32 AM   #1
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User
What is going on?? someone please shed some light on this???

Ok,
Hoping you have read my previous posts....An update,well as i said i didnt want to get too excited!!!
Did a clear digital mon morn and it was positve big flashing "pregnant sign"
i have irregular cycles as you know from 35-45days!!! last month was 45!!
Anyway we have been trying for six months now,a couple moths a go i did a standard preg test said positvie a week later i bled so it was as if af was just a week late!!!
So here we are today,as i said testes positve mon morn,felt sick as a dog mon,tues,not so bad weds and no sickness today!!! still peeing alot and boobs still tingly!!! So i got a little worried that my sickness had suddenly lessened,so i got too curious and took a test this morn!! a normal preg test and i took it about third wee of the day,it came out soooo faint you could hardly see it...so obviously i started to panick!!!! and took another at work,this time a clear blue normal and again even fainter so by this point i am going a bit crazy here!!!! what s going on????? Im day 41 today!! im so frightened of a repapt of what happened a few months ago!!!! Any davice,im very worried and getting a bit upset,my hubby and i will be so upset going through this again!!!! i have bought another digital and thought to do it first thing tomorrow morning but i cant stand the thought of now seeing "not pregnant" after seeing "pregnant" how crule is that?
I have absolutely no pain at all,just worried my sickness has kind of subsided!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
(female)

salsmom HB User
Re: What the hell is goign on?? someone please shed some light on this???

Muay,
I did the same thing last weekend.....Got the BFP, and a week later, still feeling absolutely ZERO symptoms. So I took a test at about 7:30pm and it was a faint line. The FMU has the most concentration of hcg, and will give the darkest line. However, some tests will NEVER really show a dark line - not sure if you read my post about taking an online cheapy test 6 weeks into being pg and still a barely visible line.

No worries - you are still pg. You may just be one of the lucky ones like me who doesn't really feel any symptoms. However, I am not jumping for joy yet, as most symptoms start btw 6-8 weeks......

If it will make you feel better, just call the dr. and get ur levels tested. I keep trying to convince myself not to worry, as I had a previous m/c, and I know it's not easy, but you dont need the stress right now.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:54 AM   #3
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User

Thankyou so much for the reply i left work early today because im getting myself in a right state!!! I cant stop crying!!! the thing that worrys me is i was feeling awful monday and tues and yesyterday seemed better and today i seem even better than yesterday!!! So imgetting worried and wondering why its gone?

Old 09-20-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

hickscourtney HB User

Hey girl....hang in there, when do you go see a doc? I'm sure everything is fine. I have friends with beautiful healthy children that had no symptoms at all. Keep us updated
Courtney~ Remember to always keep an open heart~Me-26,DH-27,TTC since 5/06,IUI-4/19/2007, 2nd IUI-8/14/2007, 3rd IUI 9/15/2007~ 4th IUI 10/15/2007~5th IUI 12/11/2007~BFP!!! 12/24/2007, We are blessed!

Old 09-20-2007, 10:37 AM   #5
(female)

diane79 HB User

Congratulations!!

When I was pregnant with my son symptoms would come and go all the time. One day my breast would be tender the next day they wouldn't be. Every day they weren't I would be so worried. Made me very nervous because I had a miscarriage a few months before at 7 weeks. The few symptoms I had faded the day or the day before I started having bleeding. I didn't have ms with either pregnancy. My next door neighbor is about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant right now and she had MS at 4 weeks then felt fine for a week and now it's back and worse. I wouldn't worry so much about the symptoms. It's pretty normal for them to come and go.

Different brands of pregnancy tests measure different amounts of hcg. Some brands can be positive with only 20 mIU/ml hCG and others need 50 to 100mIU. So one test may be lighter than another if it takes more hcg to show a positive. Also, if you are very newly pregnant it may depend on the time of day you are taking the test. First morning urine would possibly have more hcg in it then afternoon or evening.

I would recommend to take the same brand of test you have already taken tomorrow morning. Label all your test you have already taken with a date and time of day. That way you can more closely see the difference in the lines and compare. The test tomorrow should be darker than previous tests. It sounds like you would only be 4 to 5 weeks pregnant or maybe less because of your long cycles. It's not that unusual to get a faint line on 9-14 dpo. During my pregnancy I had a faint line at 11 dpo and a bfn the day before. (I only had 2 tests so I never tested again). I would possibly even call my doctor and request a blood test and tell them you are getting inconsistent test results over the last 3 or 4 days. They usually get the result back by the next day. If it were me I would call today so I wouldn't have to wait over the weekend to get the results.

It sounds like you had a miscarriage the time before. I'm sorry. It is pretty common to have a early miscarriage. If you do miscarry again I would definitely go and talk to your doctor. Sometimes there are medical reasons why some women cannot stay pregnant and lots of these issues can be resolved. I hope that's not the situation. So far it doesn't sound like it.

Stick bean stick!!!

Old 09-20-2007, 01:25 PM   #6
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all who have replied to me and offered advice,i really do apprecaite it!! Im very very emotional at the moment have cryed most of today!! Im hoping thats a good sign though!!!
I understand what you are all saying i think i may only be four weeks pg!! Im just stumped at how i got a big flashing "pregnant" (fmu) and thena couple days later it was hardly there some tests neg.I have taken three tests today!! yes i know some of you will probably think im bonkers but after the last mc im convinced the same thing is happeneing again!! I know that if it is going to happent there is nothing i can do.
I have a beautiful daughter at the moment and i managed to conceive her,although i did have problems at the beginning with threatened miscarriage!! So i m thinking i seem to be able to get pregnant but dont seemto be able to hold them for long!!!
Anyway i bought another digital test which i will do first thing in the morning!! I dont think i will be able to sleep tonight though!! Hubby is so excited and thinks i am preggers i havent told hin that i have had a few conflicting results!! Im hoping i wont have to!!! Please pray for me girls!!!

Closed Thread