It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
(female)

scoobylou22 HB User
ttc 15 months and faint bfp, spotting

Hi girls i dunno if anyone remembers me but i used to post on here months ago (alot of you will have moved on to the preggers board by now)
well anyway i just wanted to ask your opinion on something...

I got a faint bfp on monday night i retested yesterday morning and the line was abit darker. i started spotting later in the day it was like ewcm with streaky red blood in, not alot but enough to freak me out abit then i retested this morning with a clearblue test and i got a light but definate positive, the spotting is still there but only slightly and its brown now insted of red.
Im abit confused i dunno if im preggers or not coz im worried about the spotting i asked my mum and she said she had a similar thing when she was pregnant with me. It dosnt make me feel any better tho.
Ive made a docters appointment for 2moz morning im gonna ask for a blood test to see if im defonatly pregnant.
Its really wierd ive waited 15months for this moment and now its here i just feel abit confussed and emotional. I really want to jump for joy but im scared to be happy unless something is wrong

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User
Re: ttc 15 months and faint bfp, spotting

Well congrats to you scoobyloo! It's ok to jump for joy!

I wouldn't worry... I think what you are describing is perfectly normal. I got pregnant back in July and I remember the day I tested, before I even knew I was preggo, I went to the restroom and wiped and I had some light reddish/brownish stuff on the TP. I thought it was the early signs of my period. But later on, I got my BFP! A little spotting is normal in early pregnancy. As long as it's not gushing, bright red blood.. I would say you're fine. Goodluck with the doc!

Last edited by CW1984; 03-18-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User
Re: ttc 15 months and faint bfp, spotting

Sounds like congrats are in order!!

Brown blood is old blood, so you should be okay there. You will feel better once you see your doctor!

Congrats!

Closed Thread