It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
(female)

shaelo83 HB User
12 DPO ... Too early to test?

Im 12 DPO and due for AF in 2 days... I have had cramps for the last 5 days like AF is coming and have actually gone to the bathroom a number of times thinking AF was here early but nothing... I have tender bbs mainly up near my arm pits and itchy nipples... I have been TTC for 3 months now and this month i just feel different but im afraid its all in my mind and im setting myself up for dissapointmen... Is it too early to do a HPT or should i wait a few more days and see if i get my AF? I am so desperately wanting to be pregnant after having a m/c 5 months ago... other symptoms i have been experiencing are tiredness, irritability (mainly at night when trying to go to sleep), hot flashes and mood swings... any ideas or personal experiences please..

Last edited by shaelo83; 04-08-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User
Re: 12 DPO ... Too early to test?

The worst part about TTC, is that pregnancy symptoms mirror AF symptoms. So your symptoms could be either. But, there is no harm in testing early...you may just get your BFP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 AM   #3
(female)

Busy1234 HB User

shaelo83-

I have been having those same symptoms the past 2 weeks. Period was due a couple days ago...and still nothing. I woke up this moring thinking that I started..but it was just excess Cm...?? Not sure why that happened?!

My bb's are extremly sore and my nippples feel like they are burning!

Hopefully we both get our BFP's in a few days!! Make sure and post back when you find out! GOOD LUCK

Old 04-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
(female)

shaelo83 HB User

Well i was stupid and did not take your advice... i just couldn't wait any longer and of course i got a BFN .. im so crushed... a little part of me is saying it might just be too early but the rest of me is saying no good this month... but i just can't believe that everything i was feeling this month was either in my head or caused by something else.. i have no stress in my life at the moment so i don't know what else it could be... anyway ill keep you posted but im sure it will stay BFN and my dreaded AF will be on my door step anyday now...

Old 04-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User

Sorry to hear that....

It could just be too early to test. You never know....

Old 04-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #6
(female)

shaelo83 HB User

I hope so just have to play the waiting game some more.... has anyone used a precise HPT? if so did you think it was ok?

Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
(female)

kal113072 HB User

Hi Shae! Did you get your BFP??? I hope so! I've been feeling the EXACT same symptoms. I'm 7DPO, and my OB actually told me I could test tomorrow morning. I'm going to wait a couple more days though. My prayers are with that you got your BFP!!

Closed Thread