It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

lindsjean HB User
help ladies!! advice needed!!

Hi ladies,

I hope that you ladies are willing to give me some advice... My bf and I recently broke up a couple of weeks ago and that has caused much emotional stress in my life. However last month we had unprotected sex three times after i came off my af. I don't remember the date i started my cycle, and therefore cannot recall when i am suppose to start this month. But, I usually start around the 15th.....My ex bf pulled out two out of three times. The only time he ejaculated in me was two days after i came off of af. Anyways with the info that i gave you guys do you think that i could be late b/c of stress or pregnancy? I have been having normal period pains such as bad backache and bad gas....they have been accompanied with hot flashes and i have been extremely tired. Once again it might be b/c of stress... As mentioned above the breakup has been REALLY hard. He and i are coming off of a four year relationship....

He and I have had several miscarriages and i don't ever remember feeling this way when i was pregnant before. (i have had two ectopics and several miscarriages before eight weeks, i am considered "high risk")

Anyways I am really scared to take a pregnancy test b/c he and i aren't together so i don't know what i would do if i am pregnant.

oh ladies please leave your words!

Linds

oh and i haven't been feeling that well but i don't know if it is due to the wheather. it has been really hot out side and i don't know if i am drained b/c of the sun or pregnancy. usually heat doesn't effect me this bad, but.....*sigh* i don't know.

Last edited by lindsjean; 07-18-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: add something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2008, 02:47 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User
Re: help ladies!! advice needed!!

Hi Linds,

Sorry to hear about your problems. The end of a long term relationship is very tough, we've all been there and you will get through it, it's very early days.

I'm afraid I can't give you the answer you want though, it could be stress or it could be pregnancy that's causing your symptoms. I'm afraid the only thing I can advise really is to sit it out for another week and see if af arrives or take a test.

Sorry i can't help you more than that but trust that everything will work out ok.
Elaine x

Old 07-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
(female)

kristi6190 HB User
Re: help ladies!! advice needed!!

it sounds to me like you're pregnant. my body has always been pretty regular stress or no stress. if anything has ever affected your period before like stress then it could be that. but if you're ussually pretty regular then i'm guessing you're pregnant. and if you are you should try not to stress so much b/c you could lose the baby. try to relax wait another 4 or 5 days then take a test. good luck to you.

Closed Thread