Husband had cold last week . He finished med on Monday, but it stays in his body for 7 days after finishing it. I am ovulating this weekend and was wondering if we should try or should I wait until next month. Is it safe?
Sorry, I don't have the answer to that. Have you searched his antibiotic online? I myself this month had food poisoning and was on an antibiotic and had just finished it when I was O'ing. Personally I decided not to try this month, but that was just my personal decision.
You Dh being on antibiotics isnt going to effect your ttc. Reason being is the sperm that would be ejaculated actually started development about 2 to 3 months ago. That is why when a dr orders a SA for a man the second SA is normally done 3 to 6 months later to cover their bases. If the first SA is off due to illness the second SA will be able to show a difference.
DS 13 yr
DS 8 yr (3+ yrs ttc)
TTC #3 since 01/02