It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
(female)

tdnabors HB User
What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Have Dropped?

What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Is Low?

Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

thaele HB User
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Have Dropped?

Generally your cervix drops after ovulation. But, it really changes for every woman. Some women have it drop as soon as ovulation is done, some a while after.. If you conceieve, might be wrong about this.. but your cervix will rise a bit again but won't be completely high.. and again, this happens at different times for everyone. The cervix position is hard to really understand. Best way to know what it means is to check your cp every day around same time.. same way also.. after a few cycles you'll get a good idea of how things feel in your body, and when the changes will occur specifically.

I'm trying to figure this out but it really is difficult. Best thing to do is to write it down every day as a reference.. how firm or soft it is, if it's open at all or closed, high or low.. and also mark down your CM.. another indicator.

If you ever get soft high open wet.. this is good.. means you're about to ovulate or are in the process ovulating. The opposite.. low firm closed, very unlikely you're ovulating. But again, you need to figure out how your body works specifically, each body has a variation of it all.. good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
(female)

quibby84 HB User
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Have Dropped?

Cervix is really a hard thing to read, it literally changes every day. Even when I was preg. it changed...so I would say that it could mean anything! sorry..lol

Closed Thread