It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

lindsjean HB User
does this sound like i could be pregnant or what????

hi ladies,

i would like your opinion/advice.

okay so a/f comes like clock work each month...my cycle is 28 days and i have never missed a period apart from when i have been pregnant and once last summer when af was two weeks late(i don't know if i was pregnant and miscarried or a/f just wanted to come late). anyways, i have had a total of 9 miscarraiges. i have had two ectopics (one in each fallopian tube) and 7 miscaariges all ranging from the egg not implatinng to losing our baby 7 months along.

with that back ground my last period was jan 15...it is now march 1st and still no af. last week, i when i wiped, i saw a tinge of blood (red as opposed to brown) in my discharge...then a couple of days ago, when i wiped, i saw some brown tiny tiny tiny clumps in my discharge...but other than that, nothing. oh and i have ruled out STDs b/c i was checked in jan by my OBGYN and everything came back in the clear....

so know i don't know what is going on. i took a hpt two weeks ago and it cam back neg. i went and got blood work done on fri for pregnancy but no word from my doc yet. also i am not having any pregnancy symptoms. in the past i have had severe sickness about 6 weeks into pregnancy and the last time i was pregnant (dec 08) i was suuuuppper tired all the time....

anyways what do you guys think??

Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
Re: does this sound like i could be pregnant or what????

It could be that your cycle was just off or maybe you had a chemical pregnancy. I am usually like clock work and a few months ago was 2 weeks late and got a zillion neg tests and then af came right before I was going to a drs appt to figure out why I hadn't had my period.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread