It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
(female)

andvari HB User
Question Uterine Cramping

I'm not sure exactly when I O'd, my temps are failing to pinpoint it (nothing new) but I felt such immense and somewhat painful cramping yesterday within my uterus. It was very distinct, and specifically within my uterus. It felt like AF coming, but AF is not due for at least another week. There wasn't any bleeding associated.. just a stretching/cramping sensation. Last maybe an hour, went away for about 30 minutes.. came back for another 40 minutes.. and since then I've felt strange stretch/twinging feelings.. I keep thinking the pain will come back like it did yesterday but it doesn't.

I'm wondering if anyone who's had that experience before when they were pg? In hindsight maybe? I do get O pains, but I have already O'd and these are definately not O pains. I had those a little less then a week ago and am positive I O'd at that time. It also isn't really specific to any side, like when you feel O.. it's more like an all around cramping in my uterus.

Anyone feel this before? Even if you weren't pg? Could there be another explanation?

Thanks

Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #2
(female)

cherr1e HB User
Re: Uterine Cramping

Hey, Just wanted to check in on you. I've been having some cramping since yesterday. AF due in about 10 days. Maybe this is a good sign. lol Have you done a test yet or anything? As far as any Uterine Cramping before I knew I was pregnant the last time- I didn't have any. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant because I didn't have hardly any symptoms except sore bbs. Everyone is so different though! Good Luck again!!
miscarriage at 7wks 5/9/09.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
(female)

andvari HB User
Re: Uterine Cramping

Hey cherry thanks forthe reply! I did test, however after temping more it looks like those pains I had occured the day after ovulation which still confuses me. Looks like I o'd late on cd 15-16. I figured cd 11-12. Either way, I've actually had more cramping very similar though not as intense and not for as long. I got a bfn but based on new o date I'd expec that. I'm about 11dpo today and am testing tomorrow morning. I'm curretly feeling like my gag reflex keeps getting poked but don't feel nauseated. The only thin that subsides it is to eat lol and I'm not hungry!!! I had half a thing of pringles just to stop the feeling. My temp did go up this morning by .2C but i'm not yet convinced this isn't all in my head. Af is due anywhere from tomorrow to the 10th. If tomorrow is bfn I'll test again Thursday with a frer if af doesn't show.

Btw I've heard from others that in hindsight their very first symptom was cramping. Some women said they knew it was a pg symptom at the time and others weren't sure. Seems to be one of those things that you can't really know. I think if the cramping hits from 4-5 dpo and on up to 10dpo'ish then it could be seen as implantation cramping but that's just my opinion.

Good luck to you! Have my fingers crossed you get a bfp!

Closed Thread