It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2002, 10:11 AM   #1

Lori A HB User
9DPO - too early to test??

Hi everyone
I am not 9DPO and wondering if too early yet for me to test??? I am here at home during my lunch doing the dishes and sneaking a white chocolate easter bunny. This could very well be pms. My boobs are not that sore and cm has increased between watery and creamy. my temp has also gone up - it has been around 98.4 since I ovulated and today was 98.6

Old 03-21-2002, 07:16 PM   #2

Molly M HB User
Re: 9DPO - too early to test??

I got a positive 9 dpo. Some tests will pick up hcg that early. Good luck, and I hope we hear some good news soon!

------------------
Molly H.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2002, 04:46 AM   #3

Lori A HB User

Hi Molly
I think I am just going to wait a little longer just in case. My temps have gone higher today and yesterday. I am so glad that I started charting. I will keep you posted. thanks
Lori

Old 05-06-2002, 05:41 AM   #4

TCM HB User

I have a really dumb question! Does your temp going higher and higher mean you could be pregnant, or chances are you're not? Also, what changes in cm mean what as far as being/not being pregnant? I have no idea how many days past ovulation you should/can predict anything. Let me know please!

Old 05-06-2002, 10:21 AM   #5
Unregistered

It depends on how long your temp has been going up. You see the last part of your cycle will be set and wont vary. From the day of ovulation to the day of your period will be between 12 to 16 days(the variance comes with individual woman--i.e. one woman will have 12 dpo and then her period will start ad another woman will have 16 dpos and start her peirod). Anyway if you have high temps after 18 days then chances you need to take a pregnancy test. The way to see if you ovulated is look at your chart. Look for the day you temp spiked up and that happens the day after ovulation. So you should be able to see when you ovulated then.
CM varies from woman to woman. Your best bet to learn more about your body is to get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You can either buy it or get it at your local library(that is how I got my copy so far).

Closed Thread