It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2002, 07:04 PM   #1

Lori A HB User
are pms symptons the same as pregnancy???

Does anyone know if pms symptoms feel the same as pregnancy? I have a very irregular cycle and now feel
like I have pms. very emotional, irrational and my breasts are sore. I do get pms very bad but because my cycle is messed up I am hoping this is early pregnancy symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2002, 07:25 PM   #2

AngeliqueM HB User
Re: are pms symptons the same as pregnancy???

My periods are also irregular, I didn't have one since October and I didn't have one in Nov, which was normal, and I was pregnant. My bbs were sore, and emotional. I had cramps also take a test to find out for sure, also you may be sleepy
Good luck
Angie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2002, 07:49 PM   #3

Lori A HB User
Re: are pms symptons the same as pregnancy???

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Congrats on your pregnancy. I am worried about taking the test because I think it may be early. I had my last period on Jan 8. before that it was in November. I think I will wait one more week and then take the big test. I hope my moods get more stable as my hubby can no longer take this. just kidding it is not that bad. smiles Lori

Closed Thread