It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2002, 03:21 PM   #1

Lori A HB User
feeling very energetic

I have quit drinking coffee since we have been ttc. I am now drinking 1/2 decaf and 1/2 regular. lately I have been feeling hyper. like my heart is racing and I feel like I have had 10 cups of coffee. I am on day 32 of my irregular cycle. is this a sign of pregnancy to have increased energy? or perhaps it is my thyroid and that would explain the irregular cycle??????
thanks Lori
p.s I do 1/2 cardio on my lunch hour and this helps to calm me down -beleive it or not

Old 02-08-2002, 04:50 PM   #2

Purrbaby HB User
Re: feeling very energetic

Lori,
From what me and my friends who have had children have experienced is we were dead tired. We could sit down on the bed to tie our shoes and wake up 4 hours later!! Exercise and needing only 9 hours of sleep aren't in our vocabulary in the first trimester. More like 12 hours of sleep!! The second trimester is when you get all the energy and feel like you could run a marathon..or maybe not!! But, who knows maybe you will be different!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2002, 04:57 PM   #3

fingerscrossed HB User

Lori,
Do you feel jittery and maybe mistaking that for energy? You might be having withdrawals from caffeine (sp?)
Are you charting your temps? do you have any other possible symptoms? sore bbs especially around the nipple?, headaches?, spotting? frequent urination?
These are just some and some are also associated with pms....its frustrating isnt it :-)<p>[This message has been edited by fingerscrossed (edited 02-08-2002).]

Old 02-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #4

Lori A HB User

Hi- I am feeling a little jittery, my boobs are no longer sore and I don't have headaches. I am surprised about the headaches because I have cut down on caffeine. I have been going to the washroom lots- but I drink so much water and peppermint tea. It is frustrating. someday's I feel like I am pregnant and now I feel normal. I guess I won't know until Tuesday.

Closed Thread