It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-1999, 09:00 PM   #1
reg

Old 06-17-2003, 11:22 AM   #2
Veteran

dutchess-1979 HB User
Cool TTC Buddies & Friends 145

------------------
Vanessa
TTC for 15 months
"It's not morning sickness, it's progesterone poisoning."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2003, 11:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

tcb0609 HB User
I just can't stay away!

OMG, Dutchess! I can't believe this! I guessed that the scoop was that Jill is Catherine's daughter, but wasn't sure. And I didn't know what had happened to Catherine. I just love Billy and Mac...I can't believe. People here probably think we're nuts for even watching trash like this, but oh well. Maybe I'll be able to watch it Thursday if I get out of the doctor's office within 2 hours.

WE ARE CRAZY!

Old 06-17-2003, 11:50 AM   #4

Laroussi HB User
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/gabby.gif Doesn't anyone wanna talk 'Coronation Street' with me?????!!!!!! (bet you guys haven't even heard of it! The best soap in the world!)

Old 06-17-2003, 11:56 AM   #5

rbsb5485 HB User
Hi everyone!

Dutchess and TCB- I don't think you are nuts at all! Partially because I am the same way. (I don't watch the Y&R.) I watch the ABD soaps, All MY Children, One Life To Live, and my favorite General Hospital. I don't know if anyone here watches those...but I am hooked. I have been watching them since I can remember...my parents watched them and that is how I got hooked. Who knows...perhaps I just like drama.

Nela- I am sorry you were feeling bad. You are one who offers so much advise and positive inspiration, and we love you so much. I know you have helped me out A LOT and I appreciate it. I hope you feel better and don't worry about bringing us down. I look at it as...we got the opportunity to do for you what you ALWAYS do for us. Take care and I truly hope you feel better.

Autumnleaves- I don't know you very well...actually I don't know anyone REAL WELL. But I just want to tell you that I hold out REAL hope for you too. I don't know your situation, as to how long you have been ttc, but I believe it is possible. And I believe it will happen to you!

I am 11dpo. AF is expected this Friday. I am so anxious to test. But, I will wait a while longer. I almost want to get that test that tests 4 days early...but I will wait a little bit longer. I doubt I am, but I hope I am. Does that make sense? Two different feelilngs. For some reason I want to say "I think I am" but...nevermind. I have already confused myself...no sense in confusing you too. But, I have a question. Within the next couple of weeks DH and I are going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. I have thrill issues and I really want to go. Hypothetically speaking, if I am pg, is it a problem to go on roller coasters and different rides like that? They always warn pg women not too go on the rides, but I am just wondering if that is for a woman who is further along? Does anyone know or have an opinion on that?

I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed being as involved as I once was, but I have been tired and busy.

I will check back later on. Take care everyone!

Old 06-17-2003, 11:57 AM   #6

rbsb5485 HB User
Hi everyone!

Dutchess and TCB- I don't think you are nuts at all! Partially because I am the same way. (I don't watch the Y&R.) I watch the ABD soaps, All MY Children, One Life To Live, and my favorite General Hospital. I don't know if anyone here watches those...but I am hooked. I have been watching them since I can remember...my parents watched them and that is how I got hooked. Who knows...perhaps I just like drama.

Nela- I am sorry you were feeling bad. You are one who offers so much advise and positive inspiration, and we love you so much. I know you have helped me out A LOT and I appreciate it. I hope you feel better and don't worry about bringing us down. I look at it as...we got the opportunity to do for you what you ALWAYS do for us. Take care and I truly hope you feel better.

Autumnleaves- I don't know you very well...actually I don't know anyone REAL WELL. But I just want to tell you that I hold out REAL hope for you too. I don't know your situation, as to how long you have been ttc, but I believe it is possible. And I believe it will happen to you!

I am 11dpo. AF is expected this Friday. I am so anxious to test. But, I will wait a while longer. I almost want to get that test that tests 4 days early...but I will wait a little bit longer. I doubt I am, but I hope I am. Does that make sense? Two different feelilngs. For some reason I want to say "I think I am" but...nevermind. I have already confused myself...no sense in confusing you too. But, I have a question. Within the next couple of weeks DH and I are going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. I have thrill issues and I really want to go. Hypothetically speaking, if I am pg, is it a problem to go on roller coasters and different rides like that? They always warn pg women not too go on the rides, but I am just wondering if that is for a woman who is further along? Does anyone know or have an opinion on that?

I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed being as involved as I once was, but I have been tired and busy.

I will check back later on. Take care everyone!

Old 06-17-2003, 12:04 PM   #7
Veteran

dutchess-1979 HB User
Smile

TCB- Tee hee... yep we're nutty alright. I felt like such a dolt typing that whole thing... But that's the nature of Soaps! At least it's cheap entertainment!

Liz didn't tell Jill that Katherine was her mother today, only that Charlotte was not her birth mother and then at the very end she said that Billy and Mac were cousins.... So I guess we are gonna have to wait for Jill to get an epiphany later this week!

Okay ladies...I'm bored and need a topic! What does your DH (DF, BF, etc..) do for a living? Is he older or younger than you?

My BF is a vet tech and is 2 years and 7 days older than me.

------------------
Vanessa
TTC for 15 months
"It's not morning sickness, it's progesterone poisoning."

Old 06-17-2003, 12:09 PM   #8

rbsb5485 HB User
I get so mad at the internet! I just wrote a long post and the stupid computer lost it! Gerrrrrh!

Dutchess and TCB- I don't think you are crazy! But that is partially because I am like you. I watch the ABC soaps. All My Children, One Life to Live, and my favorite General Hospital. Who knows, perhaps I am just a sucker for drama! I grew up watching these shows and so I am hooked.

Nela- I am sorry that you were feeling bad. I hope you are feeling better now. But, don't worry about bringing the board down. You are one who always is here offering people such good advise and positive inspiration. You have helped me A LOT in the short time that I have been here. I look at it as...we have the opportunity to do for you what you have done for the majority of us. I truly hope you feel better!

Autumnleaves- Hi, I don't know you very well and I don't know your situation as to how long you have been ttc. But, I just want you to know that I hold out REAL HOPE for you. I believe you will get pg. Just know there are more people here believing, hoping, and supporting you than you think! It will happen!

I am 11dpo. I am so anxious. I almost want to buy the test that reads up to 4 days early...but I will wait. Part of me think I am pg, but a part of me knows I am not. I think I missed the O day. I doubt I am yete I hope I am. Does that make sense? Two different feelings.

I have a question. I am planning on going to Six Flags Magic Mountain within the next couple of weeks. Hypothetically speaking, if I am pg...is it ok to go on roller coasters and different rides. I have thrill issues and I really want to go and have a crazy time. But, they warn pg women not to ride. Is that for women who are further along? Is it unsafe to ride rides even if I am only a week or so pg? Just wondering b/c I really want to go. Im probably not pg, but if I am...I have to cancel my plans if it isn't safe. Does anyone know or have opinions on this?

Well, I will check back later. Take care everyone! (This better post this time...if it gets lost..I will scream!)

Old 06-17-2003, 12:11 PM   #9

rbsb5485 HB User
I am going crazy! I have tried to post three times and the computer/internet keeps losing the post! GGEEERRRHH!

Closed Thread