It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
(female)

maybebaby76 HB User
suggestions plz

Hi ladies!!! DH nd i r ttc nd i am going out of my mind, i have had so many signs this month to indicate that we could possibly get a BFP ( my af due tday, give or take a day ) but apon going to the doctors yesterday nd doing a POAS there it was a BFN ( which i was shattered about nd my heart just sunk ) Ppl tell u to just relax nd it will happpen aarrraahhhhhh easier said than done for them, they either already have there dream or dnt want children atm. ( sry ladies just venting )

My question is any suggestions in what u can do to improve ur cm so that u have " the good stuff" apon "O"? I have searched so many web sites trying to find my answer but im left feeling very confused in wot is best, goodness if i went with the lot i would b taking things all day long lol. So i am wondering wot if anything did u ladies take that u found useful nd worked? I am seeing my gyn in 4 days but would really like to avoid going on clomid.

Thank u

Baby dust to all xxxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
(female)

maybebaby76 HB User
Re: suggestions plz

Lots of ppl viewing but no reply's!!!! After much research dh nd i have decided to try primrose oil for myself nd zinc nd vitamin C for dh to maximize our chances, so fingers crossed feb is our month......

Baby Dust

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User

How long have you been TTC??

Old 01-31-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
(female)

ebradley23 HB Userebradley23 HB User

I read that you can take Robitussin. After further research, I found that people take Robitussin for the guaifenesin. Guaifenesin is used to thin chest mucus in cough medicines. Well, I started taking an OTC version of Mucinex. It is just guaifenasin, so it doesn't contain all the other medicine and alcohol that Robitussin has. I was able to tell a difference in my CM.

Last edited by ebradley23; 01-31-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Closed Thread