It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
(female)

Hope2beMommy HB User
Smile New at ttc and new to board - early pregnancy symptoms? Please read!

Hi Ladies!

I went off the pill about 3 weeks ago and the hubby and I are very eager to get pregnant. Don't know for sure that I O'd (forgive me if I don't use the abbreviations correctly) but I definitely had "the twinge" just days after stopping the pill. Honestly, I didn't think there was any chance that I could get bfp the first month, especially since I've had very scant cm, but yesterday (one week before AF is due) I had abdominal cramps from about noon until I went to bed. Woke up today with no cramps at all and no bleeding! Hubby and I have been doing bd every couple of days since I went off the pill so it is definitely possible that the pain was from implantation. And today, my nipples are extremely sore! Don't want to get my hopes up, but what do you think? Anyone had these symptoms and been preggers? Afraid that it could just be symptoms of going off off bc.

Thoughts? When should I take a pregnancy test if my AF is due next week (at least, my artificial/bc-regulated period)? I'm dying to know but also don't want to get a false negative.

It's so hard to not think about and obsess over ttc and I've only been at it for three weeks! Can't imagine what it's like to do this for months, even years. So glad that I've found a place to vent to people going through this! Seems like everyone around me -- including my sister-in-law -- is preggers, haha. Please write me...need some encouragement and baby dust!

The following user gives a hug of support to Hope2beMommy:
Blondii01 (02-27-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User
Re: New at ttc and new to board - early pregnancy symptoms? Please read!

Could definately be early preg. symptoms, or your body getting back to normal after being on BCP's. For some people it happens right away...I know a friend of mine got a BFP with both her son's the same month she went off the pill.

Good luck to you!

Old 02-27-2011, 01:22 AM   #3
(female)

w33k3rry HB User
Re: New at ttc and new to board - early pregnancy symptoms? Please read!

hi there i got my implanon out ont he 28th of oct last year and ive been off it for a month now so hi far ive had no peroids just abdominal cramps started when it got taken out well the night i got it taken out however me and my bbf are trying tog ive our little boi a brother or a sister and have been at it like rabbits not purely for the fact to fall pregnant thats just wat we do,i was at my docs on friday and because ive been feeling sick,hot flushes,abdominal pain and dizzyness tireness and moodiness she said theres a 95% chance that im pregnant but ive to wait 2 weeks to do a test(seems like forever) however lastnight my nipples went really tender and very red and sore (sore to touch) today they are littish pink but are still tender to touch they arnt leakingor anything,
but with havin a little boy i roughly know whats happening or whats goign to happen i had no sickness no nothing when havin my first apart from sleeping all the time thats all i had many people a re different id wait another 2-3 weeks b4 u do a test babes xxx
hope this helps u a little bit x

Closed Thread