It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
(female)

jennshua HB User
Pcos and ttc

I also posted this on the PCOS message board.. just looking for any advice. Thanks.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
hello there. I have been on Clomid now for two cycles. I take it on CD 5 -9. I also take Metformin twice a day.

I have been taking Ovulation Tests (as recommended by my dr.) on Cycle days 11-16. On day 16, I am supposed to contact my dr and they are to do an ultrasound and all that fun stuff. Well, this cycle I didnt contact them on CD 16. I took a Ov. test today, Cycle day 21, and it was positive. So, my husband and I got down to business. Last Cycle was 32 days and I have my period on day 32. It only last 3.5 days, shorter than normal.

I have been having abdominal cramps, similiar to what I assume feels like a UTI. Also, I have been really tired lately. Today, and a day last week, I felt very naseous. Today, it actually resulted in vomiting (sorry for all the info, but just trying to fell you in on it all). Also, lately, I have had strong smelling urine and it has been really yellow. I didn't think much of it, and just continued on my usual day.

I have been reading up on a lot of information about Ov. Tests, HCG, LH surges, etc. and I found that a + Ov. Test after the anticipated ov may also represent a + HPT. I don't want to jump the gun because my husband and I really want a baby, but I am not sure what to do.

what are your suggestions? Any at this point would be great!

J

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread