It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
(female)

lovingmommy01 HB User
Lightbulb sooo sooo sooo confused

Hi every one im new here and i hope you dont me asking a few questions so ill start with my cycles. I have regular 28 day cycles with a 14 day lutal phase (almost texted book)
me and my DH are trying to concive baby #2 but this cycle has been so weird you would think with a texted book cycle it would be easy right ... not the case. this month we bd'd every day except o day.
CD 10: O pains very normal positive OPK
CD11: light spotting pink then latter turning brown
CD12:more spotting very light flow(brown marron color) needing a pantie liner to protect my panties only lasted un till CD15
and now today wich is 10DPO and yesterday 9DPO i have had cramps yesterdaying feeling more intense then today its more of a dull ach the cramps seem to be more intense when sitting and ease off a bit when sleeping some are a sharp sting on my left side the cramps move lol from my left side to my right side to the middle that feel like AF cramps but less strong. my CM is watery and it has white spots (i never have alot of CM) AF is due on the 27th of july fingers crossed she wont show hahahahah

thank you for any advice at all

Old 07-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
(female)

nbissere HB User
Re: sooo sooo sooo confused

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Did you take a pregnancy test? You can take one five days before your missed period. Today is the 27th did your period show?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
(female)

kittycat13 HB User
Re: sooo sooo sooo confused

Hi there! this is the first time i have used one of these but i feel i am going a little crazy! I stopped taking the pill on the 10/07/11 to try to have a baby and 2 days later i had a withdrawal bleed...about 5 days or so. i'm really not sure how long my periods run for and how long between without using the pill as i have never paid that much attention before now.
Me and my partner have been doing the baby dance as much as possible but i dont know when or if i ovulated....
well over the last week or so i have been having cramps, nothing like period cramps i have experianced in the past. there have been a couple of days were i have been sick around the same time of day, due to feeling dizzy :S
i had a tiny spotting for no more than a couple of hours on the 3rd aug and nothing after. so on the 4th, 7th i done pregnancy tests and both neg. the reason for me trying again on the 7th was because i woke up with really sore erect nipples and they are the same even today....never had this before either.
i booked an appointment with the family planning nurse and all she said was that i maybe pregnant???? this didnt really help me much
has anyone out there had anything like this happen to them?????? please help!!!

Closed Thread