It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
(female)

classybit74 HB User
Light bleeding during intercourse But been trying to conceieve. ?

Hello. Im 19 years old. me and my husband got married about 5 months ago but been together for 4 years. We are trying to conceive. I Came off birth control Last month.(the pill) the first day of my LAST Period was August 22nd. We Had sex during my period. almost everyday that whole week afterwards and a few days the next week. Unprotected. According to my ovulation calendar i ovulated during Those times or around those time we did it. Today september 13th we had sex again . After we did it i wiped and noticed brown and light pink blood on the tissue. it was only that one time i wiped and had stopped shortly after. no cramping or anything. the inside of my vagina feels hardened and tighter than normal. i feel sleepier than normal but thats about it. I Havent missed my period yet which is supposed to start in about a week. So i know its not my period. when i came off birthcontrol LAST MONTH I Was bleeding randomly through the whole month. but this month it has not bled at all until today. we havent done it for about a week until today.

I Was wondring if it could be implantation bleeding or could i just have a sensative cervix bc i only bled during intercourse and then it stopped. is this possible? and what are my chances of bein pregnant this month??? Thank you. Me bleedng has me worried since we ARE Trying! THANKS YOU FOR ANY ADVICE !

Closed Thread