It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
(female)

anonymouskmr HB User
question about ovulation

Every month is the same thing. Sore breasts, light cramping, bloating, and ewcm. This month i was suppose to ovulate on October 2nd. I use a calendar. I dont want to start using opks,charting, temp checking ,etc.. until we have been trying for atleast 6 months. I want to get intune with my body. anyways, Sunday when i used the restroom i had itty bitty, white blobs of cm. nothing like the normal stringy ewcm. As of last night my breasts starting getting sore, and boy are they sore today. I woke up this morning to pains over where my left ovary is and twinges, and a full bloated tummy. It only lasted about 5 minutes at the most, it was painful enough to wake me up. do these symptoms happen after i ovulate or does that mean i just ovulated? if i had sex yesterday should that cover it? help please, im so confused.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User
Re: question about ovulation

It is hard to tell. You say that you were supposed to ovulate on Oct. 2, but how do you know this? The biggest misconception with ovulation is that you do it 14 days before you get your period. This is not the case at all. I tried for months to get pregnant on days 12-14 of my cycle. When I started charting and temping, I found out that I was ovulating on day 18 and often had a short luteal phase. Well, needless to say, we were not trying on day 18. Sigh!

My advice is not to wait on the temping. The temping really helps you to understand your body and what it is doing. Also, it will show if you are having problems and not ovulation at all.

However, if you think you ovulated, I would recommend sex as much as possible in that 24 hours period.

Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
(female)

chiquitax HB User
Re: question about ovulation

when you get a clear very wet discharge is when you are ovulating..and you will feel pinching in your ovaries...but dont calculate when you are ovulating,just have sex regulary,every 2 days and you will get pregnant if you are both capable

Closed Thread