It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
(male)

dcummings1979 HB User
Miscarriage with new partner

Hi,
My partner, has two beautiful kids, and boy and girl. However these where with her ex partner, and yes I treat them like my own, I love them too bits.

She has conceived and given birth to two kids, one of which the older was a twin but sadly she lost his twin during the pregnancy.

However we have been caught out twice now and both times within the first 8 weeks we have lost the baby. This is a very hard time for us both obviously but we are struggling to understand why.

Most recent was this weekend. Very hard for us both as I am sure you are aware.

I have in the past had one partner loose a child and one abort one (not my choice as I didn't even know).

I can see a trend here with me, moreover my swimmers. May I ask should I go and get checked out? If so is it a trip to the doctors and explain whats happened and ask for them to check me out make sure every thing is ok

I want to make this clear that I am in no way blaming her at all, I want to try and make sure I am ok and its me at fault and not her as she has said she would love to have a baby with me but if I am at fault then wouldnt it be best to not?

Closed Thread