HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Trying to Conceive (TTC) (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/trying-conceive-ttc/)
-   -   Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/trying-conceive-ttc/903393-pain-my-lower-right-side-help-read-please.html)

abster323 06-02-2012 07:25 PM

Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Ive been married for a year and a half now, never experienced this pain before. We have been trying to concieve, however im not sure if this has to do with anything related to pregnancy but the idea of a ectopic pregnancy scares me. Could it be anything related to a cyst?? Well If i were to be pregnant i would be 2 weeks barely so not sure if its that?

Umm this pain started last night a consistent pressure on my lower right side after my zumba class. (have been doing zumba for a year) I didnt pay much attention to it. This morning when i had sex with my husband he went in deep (i usually enjoy this) and this time it was the WORST PAIN EVER i cant even describe it, as if i was getting stabbed in an open wound? i dont know if thats right. and welll it is really uncomfortable when im walking when i stretch, not unbearable but i dont like this :( Im going to the doc this Monday, but meanwhile somebody? HELP? [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

sjb 06-02-2012 07:36 PM

Re: Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please

Hi well there could be more than one cause, is there blood? If it is real bad the emergency room could be seen. Some women have a tubal pregnancy and if it breaks it threatens life of the mother although usually that waits until the 3rd month. If a person has a chocolate cyst from endometriosis on the ovary that can do it. Is there any period pains? I would not use any chemical substances or alcohol and avoid sweets.

abster323 06-02-2012 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=sjb;4991555]Hi well there could be more than one cause, is there blood? If it is real bad the emergency room could be seen. Some women have a tubal pregnancy and if it breaks it threatens life of the mother although usually that waits until the 3rd month. If a person has a chocolate cyst from endometriosis on the ovary that can do it. Is there any period pains? I would not use any chemical substances or alcohol and avoid sweets.[/QUOTE]
no blood at all.... now that i think about it, i was having light cramps a few days ago. But the pain isnt REAL bad, but very uncomfortable.

sjb 06-02-2012 08:02 PM

Hi welcome to the health boards by the way. I would keep the monday Dr. appointment and might make a gynecologist appointment for a diagnosis. Keep me posted if desired. sjb

abster323 06-02-2012 08:04 PM

i will do, thanks!

sjb 06-03-2012 10:08 AM

Hi the emergency room might not be such a bad idea in case it is appendicitis, the thought has occurred to me. One does not want a busted one of those. :(

abster323 06-22-2012 02:03 PM

So i ended up going to the emergency room, cause the pain caused me to be throwing up all one morning. I got an ultrasound, and results were a "Ruptured ovarian cyst." Now gotta follow up with my doctor, get sent to a gynecologist.

sjb 07-02-2012 04:45 PM

Greetings, avoiding food additives and chemical substances with a healthy lifestyle may help a person feel better over a length of time. :) sjb