It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
(female)

abster323 HB User
Unhappy Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please

Ive been married for a year and a half now, never experienced this pain before. We have been trying to concieve, however im not sure if this has to do with anything related to pregnancy but the idea of a ectopic pregnancy scares me. Could it be anything related to a cyst?? Well If i were to be pregnant i would be 2 weeks barely so not sure if its that?

Umm this pain started last night a consistent pressure on my lower right side after my zumba class. (have been doing zumba for a year) I didnt pay much attention to it. This morning when i had sex with my husband he went in deep (i usually enjoy this) and this time it was the WORST PAIN EVER i cant even describe it, as if i was getting stabbed in an open wound? i dont know if thats right. and welll it is really uncomfortable when im walking when i stretch, not unbearable but i dont like this Im going to the doc this Monday, but meanwhile somebody? HELP?

Last edited by abster323; 06-02-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please

Hi well there could be more than one cause, is there blood? If it is real bad the emergency room could be seen. Some women have a tubal pregnancy and if it breaks it threatens life of the mother although usually that waits until the 3rd month. If a person has a chocolate cyst from endometriosis on the ovary that can do it. Is there any period pains? I would not use any chemical substances or alcohol and avoid sweets.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
(female)

abster323 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Hi well there could be more than one cause, is there blood? If it is real bad the emergency room could be seen. Some women have a tubal pregnancy and if it breaks it threatens life of the mother although usually that waits until the 3rd month. If a person has a chocolate cyst from endometriosis on the ovary that can do it. Is there any period pains? I would not use any chemical substances or alcohol and avoid sweets.
no blood at all.... now that i think about it, i was having light cramps a few days ago. But the pain isnt REAL bad, but very uncomfortable.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi welcome to the health boards by the way. I would keep the monday Dr. appointment and might make a gynecologist appointment for a diagnosis. Keep me posted if desired. sjb

Old 06-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
(female)

abster323 HB User

i will do, thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to abster323 For This Useful Post:
sjb (06-03-2012)
Old 06-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Hi the emergency room might not be such a bad idea in case it is appendicitis, the thought has occurred to me. One does not want a busted one of those.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
(female)

abster323 HB User
Smile Re: Pain on my lower right side, HELP? read please

So i ended up going to the emergency room, cause the pain caused me to be throwing up all one morning. I got an ultrasound, and results were a "Ruptured ovarian cyst." Now gotta follow up with my doctor, get sent to a gynecologist.

The following user gives a hug of support to abster323:
sjb (07-02-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

Greetings, avoiding food additives and chemical substances with a healthy lifestyle may help a person feel better over a length of time. sjb

Closed Thread