It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User
Ttc

Hi there, I've been ttc for almost a year now but hadn't really kept up with charting my BBT until this cycle. My CD1 was on 07/07/2012 and I have a 29 day cycle. According to my chart, I ovulated on CD14 which means I'm at 12dpo today. I've been having lower bachache, headache, chills since 8dpo and had a lot of tightening in my lower abdomen yesterday which was 11dpo. Also, my BBT went from 37.5c at 7dpo to 37.2c at 10dpo and then back to 37.4c at 11dpo and now 37.3c at 12dpo which is today. Please advise.

Old 08-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User
Re: Ttc

Hey hun.
It's possible you're pregnant. Maybe you should take a test now being that you're 12dpo? It should definitely show GL

The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy26 For This Useful Post:
Yemed2013 (08-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

Hey hun.
It's possible you're pregnant. Maybe you should take a test now being that you're 12dpo? It should definitely show GL

Yemed2013 (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User

Hi and thanks for your reply. I took a test today and I got a BFN... Should I just accept that I'm not pregnant or do I wait for AF to be late?

Old 08-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yemed2013 View Post
Hi and thanks for your reply. I took a test today and I got a BFN... Should I just accept that I'm not pregnant or do I wait for AF to be late?
Sometimes it's too early at 12dpo. Sometimes it doesn't show up until you're about 16dpo. It all depends on when you ovulated and conceived (if you did). Your LP has a lot to do with it also. I would wait a few more days and then retest.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy26 View Post
Sometimes it's too early at 12dpo. Sometimes it doesn't show up until you're about 16dpo. It all depends on when you ovulated and conceived (if you did). Your LP has a lot to do with it also. I would wait a few more days and then retest.
Thanks Chrissy, you're a life saver!!!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #7
(female)

Quote:
Thanks Chrissy, you're a life saver!!!
You're welcome. I do hope you get a bfp!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User

Quote:
You're welcome. I do hope you get a bfp!
Hi Chrissy, I started spotting late this afternoon! Just wanted you to know, advise and help me pray!!!

Thanks.....

Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
(female)

Quote:
Hi Chrissy, I started spotting late this afternoon! Just wanted you to know, advise and help me pray!!!

Thanks.....
Hey hun! Do you normally spot before you get your period or could it really be implantation?? I had spotting for 5 days. It started at 12dpo and ended at 16dpo. I got my early positives at 12dpo but then I got a yes on a digital at 16dpo! I was 3 weeks 4 days pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers for you hun!

Old 08-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User

Quote:
Hey hun! Do you normally spot before you get your period or could it really be implantation?? I had spotting for 5 days. It started at 12dpo and ended at 16dpo. I got my early positives at 12dpo but then I got a yes on a digital at 16dpo! I was 3 weeks 4 days pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers for you hun!
Hey Chrissy,

I have 2 sons but I've never had implantation bleeding. I'm still praying. Thanks so much for all your encouraging posts. They keep my spirits up! God bless.

Yema

Old 08-04-2012, 07:11 AM   #11
(female)

Quote:
Hey Chrissy,

I have 2 sons but I've never had implantation bleeding. I'm still praying. Thanks so much for all your encouraging posts. They keep my spirits up! God bless.

Yema
You're welcome sweety Yea, with my girls I didn't get implantation bleeding. Only with my sons. I don't know what that's about haha. My boys wanted to trick me into thinking I was getting my period haha. But yea, have you tested yet?

Yemed2013 (08-04-2012)
Old 08-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User
Question Re: Ttc

Quote:
You're welcome sweety Yea, with my girls I didn't get implantation bleeding. Only with my sons. I don't know what that's about haha. My boys wanted to trick me into thinking I was getting my period haha. But yea, have you tested yet?
Hi Chrissy,

I haven't had the heart to test just yet. But here's the update for today. My temperature dropped to 36.9c today and I'm still spotting but by this evening, it seemed dark brown instead of light pink but it doesn't flow. I only see it when I insert my finger into my vagina.. I'm still very unusually tired, even dozed off this afternoon, have a funny taste in my mouth, my back hurts and my breasts are swollen, still experiencing excessive sweating. Could this be AF?

I just found the right description for what I'm having. It's bloody, stretchy, egg-whites kind of and had some clots earlier in the day but tonight, it's returned to the light pinkish one and it's texture is still like the egg whites...

Please advise....

Last edited by Yemed2013; 08-04-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Got a better description..

Old 08-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
(female)

Quote:
Hi Chrissy,

I haven't had the heart to test just yet. But here's the update for today. My temperature dropped to 36.9c today and I'm still spotting but by this evening, it seemed dark brown instead of light pink but it doesn't flow. I only see it when I insert my finger into my vagina.. I'm still very unusually tired, even dozed off this afternoon, have a funny taste in my mouth, my back hurts and my breasts are swollen, still experiencing excessive sweating. Could this be AF?

I just found the right description for what I'm having. It's bloody, stretchy, egg-whites kind of and had some clots earlier in the day but tonight, it's returned to the light pinkish one and it's texture is still like the egg whites...

Please advise....
When your temp drops it could be that you're experiencing implantation right now but then you should have a spike in the next day or two. If it stays down that means your period is on its way. The symptoms all point to pregnancy BUT the clots you passed are making me think something else could be going on. It's rare to pass clots while you have implantation spotting/bleeding. With my 3rd I had implantation that was brown in color, no clots but heavy enough for me to believe it was a period. It lasted 5 days and I truly believed it was just my period until something told me to take my last digital test. With my 4th I spotted for one day. Maybe not even the whole day. Maybe an hour or so but it was dark. And I was 6dpo so it was very early on. With my 3rd it started at 12dpo and ended at 16dpo. So that varies. The main thing I'm looking at is the passing of clots. I mean, there's been some RARE cases where people have implantation but they pass some clots. I don't know why but it could happen if it's happened before, right? I would keep an eye on it and I do believe you should test. I know you don't want to get let down but you're going to know either way, right? The only reason I say to test is let's say you are pregnant and you're passing clots? You gotta find out why and see what can be done about it. You don't want to assume you're not and it's a period when in fact you could be pregnant. Not that much can be done about stopping a miscarriage (I've suffered one myself and today marks the 3 year anniversary), but I'm just saying. It's something you'd like to know about. I would test. Even if you buy the $ test, it's going to be accurate. That's my take on it.

Last edited by Chrissy26; 08-04-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Can't spell tonight lol

Old 08-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #14
(female)

Yemed2013 HB User
Thumbs down Re: Ttc

Quote:
When your temp drops it could be that you're experiencing implantation right now but then you should have a spike in the next day or two. If it stays down that means your period is on its way. The symptoms all point to pregnancy BUT the clots you passed are making me think something else could be going on. It's rare to pass clots while you have implantation spotting/bleeding. With my 3rd I had implantation that was brown in color, no clots but heavy enough for me to believe it was a period. It lasted 5 days and I truly believed it was just my period until something told me to take my last digital test. With my 4th I spotted for one day. Maybe not even the whole day. Maybe an hour or so but it was dark. And I was 6dpo so it was very early on. With my 3rd it started at 12dpo and ended at 16dpo. So that varies. The main thing I'm looking at is the passing of clots. I mean, there's been some RARE cases where people have implantation but they pass some clots. I don't know why but it could happen if it's happened before, right? I would keep an eye on it and I do believe you should test. I know you don't want to get let down but you're going to know either way, right? The only reason I say to test is let's say you are pregnant and you're passing clots? You gotta find out why and see what can be done about it. You don't want to assume you're not and it's a period when in fact you could be pregnant. Not that much can be done about stopping a miscarriage (I've suffered one myself and today marks the 3 year anniversary), but I'm just saying. It's something you'd like to know about. I would test. Even if you buy the $ test, it's going to be accurate. That's my take on it.

Thanks Chrissy. I will test later on today. Have a blessed Sunday.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #15
(female)

Welcome. Let me know what happens. Good luck to you!

Reply Reply