It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
(male)

xxnonamexx HB User
Trying... trying to concieve

my wife and I have been trying to conceive over a year. I have been on for about a month clomid since my sperm count was a tad under normal 55mil 60mil is normal mobility rate is 45% so this is supposed to help increase that rate. I am also taking a multivitamin for men as well as a male fertility vitamin. I am also eating healthy walnuts etc. I am trying to do anything I can to help. My question is we conceive on ovulation days which she tests by using a kit and just wanted to know if there are any pointers hints? When I did the sperm test I had to clean it out and perform it 3 days later to get a healthy count. I would think I need to clean it out 3 days before possible ovulation date to higher chances to conceive? I hope it makes sense. I don't keep laptops there or wear tight fitting clothes but i read alot about the heat on them ruining them. How long after conception should pregnancy testing begin? Any other tips much appreciated.

Last edited by xxnonamexx; 08-20-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
(male)

xxnonamexx HB User
Re: Trying... trying to concieve

Well we have been trying the natural way and were are hoping it will work before other methods. What is fern? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
(male)

xxnonamexx HB User
Re: Trying... trying to concieve

I agree well we will try for another month or 2 then we will look into the way you mentioned.

Closed Thread