It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
(female)

Mymanswoman735 HB User
Question Possibly pregnant?

So my husband and I are sort of ttc...we both are ready for a child when god brings one into our life but are not stressing over it, to sum it up briefly we are not using protection. Well during ovulation we were very active and he ejaculated inside of me multiple times. About a week after i have just been feeling funny, a lot of what would usually feel like menstrual symptoms but my breasts have been fairly sore around the nipple area and this is quite strange for me, i took an early pregnancy test 9 dpo and it came up negative and i took another one the day i expected my period and that came up negative as well. It has been 3 days since my expected period and for thr last 2 years i have been a faithful "on time" starter. I don't feel as though i'm stressed or anyhing, i guess i just want to know what i should do? Is there a possibility hat i am pregnant? Could it be stress that I am just unaware of? Could having a lot of inter ourse cause me to be late? We've been actively having intercourse for the past 6 months, only 2 of which have been unprotected. Is pregnancy still a possibility? I've had no active signs of implantation, no real painful cramps, no brown-ish pink-ish discharge. Any advice would be much appreciated?!

Old 09-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
(female)

Mymanswoman735 HB User
Re: Possibly pregnant?

Is it possible to just "feel" like I'm pregnant? Of course I would love to be so thatmay be affecting things but I also just feel different....again any advice? Could I be pregnant? What should I do? Is a blood test the best way to go from here or should I wait another day and take another HPT? Is there any way to mess up the HPT and get a false negative?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
(female)

Reeses HB User

I'm TTC also,If I were you I would wait atleast another week.I ovulated on 10/2 and me and my fiancé had unprotected intercourse 9/30-10/2 which he in fact ejaculated inside of me so I'm still in my 2ww! I'm having cramps.Not sure if its implantation this early.I wasn't going to test til a week after my missed period.AF is supposed to be here 10/16 so I have 11 days to go!!! Wish me luck and Baby Dust to you!! Hope you got a BFP!!!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
(female)

Mymanswoman735 HB User

Well AF has come and gone since my original post, but any news were to make itself know it wouldnt be for another 20ish days or so, but I definitely wish you all the luck in the world!!! Hopefully we'll both get that BFP fairly soon here!

The following user gives a hug of support to Mymanswoman735:
candice12 (10-07-2012)
Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
(female)

Reeses HB User

I hope so too.Just don't give up,you maybe timed your ovulation date wrong.Sometimes after AF arrives I start to question myself about my eggs being mature lol I don't know,I seem to find a reason as to why I didn't concieve in the previous months,but I'm very young so I know my eggs are good for business ,it's just timing ovulation.Well Good Luck to u and hope you get your BFP for November.Ill also keep u posted about mines since I have no one to talk to about this except my fiancé who seems to have more patients then me lol Baby Dust to you!!!!!Good Luck!!

Old 10-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
I'm TTC also,If I were you I would wait atleast another week.I ovulated on 10/2 and me and my fiancé had unprotected intercourse 9/30-10/2 which he in fact ejaculated inside of me so I'm still in my 2ww! I'm having cramps.Not sure if its implantation this early.I wasn't going to test til a week after my missed period.AF is supposed to be here 10/16 so I have 11 days to go!!! Wish me luck and Baby Dust to you!! Hope you got a BFP!!!
I also believe I ovulated on 10/2! This waiting is absolutely killing me! Going on 5 days... I have also had cramps and bloating. I have also had a fever (low grade) Since Ovulation that I never noticed quite like this. Very strange! Good luck to us all!

Old 10-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
(female)

Mymanswoman735 HB User

Well definitely keep me up to date!! and I believe ovulation occurred for me 10/5 or 10/6 for me so we'll see in about 10/11 days here, I too question my ovulation period on occasion but yes with being so young I think we'll be good! And again best of luck to you! And keep me updated!!!!

Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mymanswoman735 View Post
Well definitely keep me up to date!! and I believe ovulation occurred for me 10/5 or 10/6 for me so we'll see in about 10/11 days here, I too question my ovulation period on occasion but yes with being so young I think we'll be good! And again best of luck to you! And keep me updated!!!!
I will for sure!!! You do the same!=)

Closed Thread

Tags
implantation, intercourse, period delayed, pregnancy, ttc