It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
(female)

keenawifey HB User
wonder if i could be pregnant

ok so me and my wife are trying for me to get pregnant we are using our own personal sperm donor we used our sperm donor on August 24th we used him 2x and both x's we was done i put my legs in the air and stood there for about 1-15min and i got my period on sept 12 but at like 11:56pm so it didn't fully *** on till the 13th then ended the 16th in the morning now i usually have my period bout 5-6 days and the 1st 2days are very heavy and i cramp badly then the next 2-3 days are normal then it lightens up till it stops but this time it started off light for the 1st day and a half then stayed between light and normal for a day then lighten up and stopped completely now usually i get signs of my period i cramp badly my boobs are sore and feel extremely heavy i want chocolate i break out i get bloated etc etc the normal signs for a period but i had absolutely no signs of my period coming and when it did *** i didn't cramp or anything which is really weird cus i always cramp badly the 1st 2 days but the only signs i had is my face breaking out and bloating but what makes it even more weird is that i am still breaking out badly which usually goes away after like a few days of my period stopping by it is just getting worse my breast are extremely itchy mainly around my nipples my nipples have gotten darker i have been tired a lot more lately hungry more moody more emotional more and a lil nausea but not to much i feel like i have gained a little weight and my hormones are extremely low like i just don't want sex at all which is different for me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread