It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
(female)

SJWD HB User
Infertility problems.. Please help me out!

My husband and I recently discovered we werent able to have a child without going through invetro. But my question is why. We have one child who is now 6 and started trying for our second 2 years ago. Through all this we started with my papsmear which came back normal, then our family practice doctor did an ultrasound and found i had 3 types of cysts which apparently were nothing to worry about (myeometrial, nebothilian, and another one i cannot remember possibly starting with C that is filled with blood?). After some more trying and clomid he sent us to a OB-Gyn whom then ordered a test where they inject dye and see where the problem may be. At that point they found that the die was spilling out in several areas, mainly my tubes and overies. Which then he assumed i had endometriosis. Also one of my tubes on the xray showed my left overy clear over on my right side. So we went through a laproscopy and found that i had severly infected tubes and overies he said they "were the funkiest he had ever seen". He said there should be little hairs on the outside of my overies taht help the sperm but i didn't. He found no endometriosis. He said he wasn't able to repair any damage was done. My after surgery follow up he asked me if i ever had chlomydia??? Huh wouldn't i know if i ever had it? I have had one partner for 7 years!! In that 7 years i would noticed something right? I told him no and he stated it could have been infection from my first child. Now i am super paranoid and noticing more things. Like I have thick light yellow sometimes white/clear mucus discharge, but it is very thick! I assume its been like this before but i am either more aware or it is recent. I have a constant stomach pain but not like period cramps. Not to mention when i have a period it is pretty heavy and i have small clots all the time, i had one period before the laproscopy that lasted 6 weeks and i had 1 normal period adn 5 spottings. I have spotted 4-6 months off and on but not nearly as bad previously. We did miscarry one baby in January of last year i would have been 4 weeks only. We had just found out and I started a period at that point. I am assuming we got lucky and unlucky because of my infection and or damage to my tubes. And i have also in the past year have experience these very painful stomach pain that i feel as though i am in the worst stages of labor. It last for a good 1 to 2 hours. I have never gone in hospital for it cause i am dumb like that. What could that be? I question a cyst bursting? It also feels at that time as though i have a balloon/bloating feeling in my vagina. Possibly constipation? But i am regular with my bowels as well. One more thing that seems weird as well in the past year after shaving i noticed i have grown 2 brown moles and they sometimes bother me after shaving (itch). I am nervous either i have had or do have a STD which would not have come from me within the 7 i have had my partner. I have talked with my husband and told him the doctor asked about chlomydia and he swears to me i am his only partner for the 7 years and he is not experiencing any man STD symptoms. So i truly believe that is not it. I do have a family history of Cervical cancer and cysts. I am sorry I know this is verly long and full of information but im nervous and I just want to know if i possibly have STD brought on by my husband. I realize i should go back and see my OB-Gyn but frankly im nervous he will tell me that i do have a STD and i know that it didn't come from me! So any insight into my long long long story would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread