It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #1
(female)

VickiA HB User
Day 12 bleeding post embryo transfer

I had 2 embryos transferred on day 3 (didn't make it to day 5 for blastocyst) all has been ok since transfer with a little cramp but nothing major. Last night i noticed a bit of stringy blood when i went to the loo, i am due to do my test tomorrow (11 oct 12) an just wondered if any one had any advise?
Thanks in advance Vicki xx

Old 10-18-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User
Re: Day 12 bleeding post embryo transfer

I'm sorry no one ever made a comment. What was the outcome? I hope it was in your favor!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #3
(female)

VickiA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice12 View Post
I'm sorry no one ever made a comment. What was the outcome? I hope it was in your favor!!!
Hi Candice
Unfortunately the outcome was not in my favour, the bleeding got heavier until my test date on thursday which was negative. Spent the last week trying to deal with the failure on my 1st IVF attempt :0(
We have an appointment with a doctor at the IVF clinic next week to discuss the next stage so its just a case of wait and see now, as we don't think they will start the next cycle until the new year!!
Thanks for asking though :0) xx

Old 10-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
(female)

CaliGirl77 HB User

Hi There- I hope everything is okay. Please update us. I'm about to have my first transfer and I'm very interested in other people's stories. Best of Luck to you on this journey.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
(female)

VickiA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGirl77 View Post
Hi There- I hope everything is okay. Please update us. I'm about to have my first transfer and I'm very interested in other people's stories. Best of Luck to you on this journey.
Hi Cali girl

We had meeting with oxford fertility unit on friday (26 oct 12), to discuss what next etc.

There is no rhyme or reason why it didnt work but they did mention that as transfer was quite difficult when they do my egg retrieval they are going to dilate my cervix whilst i am asleep as it will be less traumatic for me.

I hope all goes well for you and keep me informed of your progresa too, we have a break of a few months now as we are NHS funded and there has to be 6 months between the start of each attempt

Good luck hun :0) xx

Old 10-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
(female)

CaliGirl77 HB User

Hi Vicki-
Sorry to hear it didnít take the first time around. I know that it was probably very disappointing- good news is that lots of people conceive on 2nd, 3rd, or even 10th attempts! Hopefully round two will be the magical one for you! Good luck & keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiA View Post
Hi Cali girl

We had meeting with oxford fertility unit on friday (26 oct 12), to discuss what next etc.

There is no rhyme or reason why it didnt work but they did mention that as transfer was quite difficult when they do my egg retrieval they are going to dilate my cervix whilst i am asleep as it will be less traumatic for me.

I hope all goes well for you and keep me informed of your progresa too, we have a break of a few months now as we are NHS funded and there has to be 6 months between the start of each attempt

Good luck hun :0) xx

Closed Thread