It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
(female)

boscoj20 HB User
Pregnancy after ablation and tubal??

Hi everyone! I am new to this site but after browsing through it looks like there is a lot of infomation and support here. Here is my question, and I am not sure if I am in the right place so I apologize if I am not:

I am not sure that this is the route we want to take, however I would like to get as much information as I can now. I had my tubes tied in Oct 2008 and a Novasure endometrial ablation done in 2009 (I think). I had been married and divorced twice and I was happy with my two daughters, so I made the decision to not have any more children. I recently started dating a new guy and he wants to have another baby someday (he has a daughter). This would not happen for a while, but I'm curious as to what the optinos would be. I have read different things about having a baby after an ablation. I do not think I would get a tubal reversal, but I'd go with IVF instead. My question is, has anyone had success with a pregnancy after an ablation?

Like I said, I am not sure that we would even attempt it, however I would really like to get as much information as I can about it.

Thank you,

~Johanna

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Tubal Reversal Please Reply! Justmythoughts Trying to Conceive (TTC) 1 10-13-2011 09:57 AM
miscarriages after tubal ligation reversals DizzyPagan Trying to Conceive (TTC) 1 02-11-2011 08:22 PM
pregnancy after tubiligation ph1580 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 1 05-10-2008 03:51 PM
Tubal Reversal? Am I in the right place? GG4474 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 8 03-03-2008 12:40 PM
Tubal Ligation Reversal HELP Pucca1 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 2 01-22-2008 01:40 PM