It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
(female)

ItsBabyTime HB User
Question Implantation bleeding or something else??

Hello all! I'm new here. Me and my husband are TTC#3. Well, I had what I thought was a 3 day period starting on the 10th of November. Then on the 17th I experienced a heavy (filled a regular tampon in 20 minutes) dark reddish brown flow that lasted about an hour (and two more tampons) and then spotting afterwards that lasted the rest of the day which I only noticed when I was wiping. Could this be implantation bleeding or is it something else? I'm debating on calling my doctor...wanted to get some feedback here first. Thanks for any and all feedback!!!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
(female)

Treeny01 HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding or something else??

Hi, I read your post. I was just wondering when you said you 'had what you thought was a 3 day period starting on the 10th' but then your post skipped to the 17th, did you mean the supposed period lasted just 3 days, then nothing and then the 'heavy dark reddish brown flow'..? Did you go to your doctor about it in the end..?
Also in relation to this time, when was your period like due..?

Thanks
T x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread