It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
(female)

angelsco HB User
Question Pink spotting and pain

My periods due on the 4th but starting on November 24th I was having random pains in my sides/back/pelvic area. I sometimes will get cramps a little bit before my period is due but I've never had ones that felt like this. The evening of the 24th I noticed light pink spotting when I wiped in the bathroom..I figured it was nothing but all day on the 25th I noticed pink spotting when I wiped and kept having random pains. The 26th I didn't have any of the pains at all and the spotting was a little heavier that morning but still pink and continued throughout the day but still light. The 27th I had very light pink spotting, like I barely noticed it and it didn't happen that much and had tiny cramps switching from upper right side to lower left side in my uterus. All of the 28th I had alot of EWCM which I don't normally have, and tiny cramps today, still in the upper right sider and lower left side. We've been trying for about 3 months now and I've been charting my cycles. I was due to ovulate the 19th but I keep track of EWCM too and it showed up on the 17th and then went away the next day so I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 17th. We had sex the days leading up to the 17th and on the actual day. I've never had the light pink spotting or pains, that's why I googled it, and now I'm staring to get excited that this might be the reason why! I've also been very tired like I wake up and two hours later I'm ready for a nap and I've been crying so easy and getting agitated alot easier but I assumed it was because of Thanksgiving and all the events that had to do with it like thanksgiving with my family, my boyfriend's family, black friday shopping etc but maybe there was something more to it (: I've also been peeing more, it feels like I'm going every 30 minutes haha. I've also been having issues falling asleep at night even though I'm super tired. Usually I have no problem because I have a really comfortable bed and a warm boyfriend to snuggle up to lol, but for the past couple of days I haven't been able to get comfortable at all, it takes me so long to find a comfortable sleeping spot. I've been so hungry lately, I can eat half a pizza or two big chicken fajitas and still be hungry after, when usually I'm full. Sorry for TMI but also gassy, random things are making me burp (embarrassing in front of bf!). I don't know if this has anything to do with it either but on the 24th I had to pick a tv up, move another tv, then move the other tv back and it made my back sore when usually it wouldn't bother me too much. Today I was supposed to load shingles into our van for my parents and convince my boyfriend to do most of it, I only did it for five minutes and got back pains, which is unusual for me too. What do you think, do I sound pregnant? Or could it be something else? What were all your early pregnancy symptoms? I'm scared of getting my hopes up for nothing! Oh and I want to test, when did you test and get a BFP?

Last edited by Administrator; 12-01-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread