It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

Danigirl73 HB User
Ttc

I may be a little bit too informative, but I want to be as descriptive as possible to get the best help I can.
After 14 years since my last child, I feel like I am new to this all over again. My lmp was December 13th 2012, according to the charts, I was to ovulate around the 27th. I have experienced a very wet period right after I o'd and then 1 day of a dry period and since, I am abundant with cm. It is a combination of watery and thick white cm that feels like lotion and slightly stretchy. When I was checking my cm and cp I noticed that I am also quite swollen, which is different for me. At approximately 4 dpo, I had a sudden dizzy spell, also new to me. I have had mild cramps (almost like I am going to start but not quite the same feeling). I have been experiencing some pelvic discomfort and sometimes it feels like it is in my hip bone (or near it). My sense of smell is slightly heightened and I am unusally gassy. I am belching a lot after I eat a meal, but not if I am having a small snack.
Any advice or tips would be helpful. I am so tempted to buy a hpt, but don't want to test to early. If I o'd on the day I am supposed to, it makes me 8dpo today.
My partner and I are ttc, this will be his 1st child and my 3rd. It is quite frustrating for me because I know that due to my age, it will be harder to conceive.
Thanks for any help!

Closed Thread