It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
(female)

MommyMedina HB User
Wink Bleeding after IVF 5 Day Transfer

I have never posted on anything before...I have only been reading and reading...

I had a 5 day embryo tranfer with 2 embbies..4AA & 5AA! ;) on 12/22/2012. on 12/31/2012 we did a HPT and got a POSITIVE!...Ok we did two and got 2 POSITIVES! LOL

Retrieved 9 eggs; 7 fertilized; 2 transfered back; 4 froze and 1 expired.

On 1/2/2013 I had my first beta = 1677! Awesome #!

Sunday 1/6/2013 I started to notice dark coloring mixed in with my Crinone sup. This lasted throught he day 1/7 and at around 4:45 PM I went to the restroom and had bright red blood on my panties. No cramping...well maybe mild at best. It was the scariest sight to see as I think many of you can imagine. I called my RE right away...and went in. He said this was normal with IVF patients on Crinone.

I am to continue to progesterone and baby asprin and monitor the bleeding and follow up with my OB.

The sono showed one great sac and fetal pole (keep in mind I was only 5w2d yesterday) so there would have been no heartbeat visible & and a second sac which he said was a 'maybe'. It was very small and no fetal pole was visable. That sac will probably not go on to be a viable pregnancy.

This morning the bleeding has completely stopped...and turned to spotting...and very very very dark spotting.

I go tomorrow morning for my second beta and Thursday afternoon for my first OB appointment. I'm still a tad scared however HOPE is in my heart.

Good luck to each and every one of you!

Last edited by MommyMedina; 01-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
(female)

LittleMissChub HB User
Re: Bleeding after IVF 5 Day Transfer

Wishing you heaps of luck. Just noticed this was last week - how did you go? ((hugs))

Closed Thread