It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

SweetyTeo22 HB User
TTC~Its him who can't

Hello,
This is my first time here. I don't have insurance or a way to help us out, so I wanted to see if I could get some advice form all you lovely ladies and even gentlemen that might be on here.

I am 22 year old female, happily married for a while. Have been together for over 5 years and just got married in January 2012. DH is 21 going on 22. Things had been great for the 5 years we had been 2gether. Even before we got married we tried to have a baby, we never used condoms, I never took the pill, and I have an irregular period. (I will say this, it is not hard for me to get pg bcuz I had been pg before about 2 years ago, but things did not work out and I lost the baby.)

But after 4 months ttc but at the same time not thinking about it and just having fun, my DH started having pain in his testicles. Went to the ER and found out it was a Varicocele. A Varicocele is like a ball of veins that are wrapped around one of the main veins that goes to a testicle. He thought it was a hernia but no. They sent us to Urology and he verified that is was VC and he said it would be very difficult for him to get me pg. SO we figured that it was the reason I hadn't gotten pregnant for almost maybe 2 years. SO now we kinda know that was the reason I hadn't gotten pg. I did all the tests and I was great and ready. I have a MyDay app on my phone and it helps a lot. But this is why I posted in here. Maybe a few of you other lovely ladies have this problem and can give some good advice. We have no insurance to be able to get his $14,000 operation and we have no idea what else to do. SO far all we do its wait and see what happens. I do want to know, if any of you ladies have have had their DH go through this and did you have any problems to have babies? What was the outcome? And did you have trouble doing the things you did, before the surgery?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
sperm, ttc