It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
(female)

amberlee1299 HB User
Unhappy 4 positive ACCUCLEAR tests, Negative Sono and Bloodtest

Hi all ! Ok I have the weirdest thing going on, well I did...here it goes...,So first of all I am on the birth control Microgestin 1/20 FE been on it for 3 months and before then the Nuva Ring, I had unprotected sex not using the withdrawal method with my boyfriend on January 21,22& 23..according to my routine on my pills I was supposed to get my period that next week (Jan 31)but all I did was cramp that entire week like It was coming..on what would have been day 5 of my period I noticed a clump of brown AND THAT'S IT..I thought about testing but figured it was the pills...SO ironically 2 weeks later I started my period (just a brown discharge like it always is on the pill..you),,then I ended up throwing up and figured I had a virus cause there was a little diarrhea..this was Feb 24.,on the 25 I decided to take a test so I bought a 2 pack of ACCUCLEAR w the blue lines..they both were very faint positives..took a first response early the next morning BFN..I went to the pregnancy center and it was negative...& guess what..my period showed up AGAIN on the 28th which is it's normal date so I had 2 periods in two weeks..I even tested a week later with the same brand and got 2 more positives ..I finally got a sonogram as requested by my doctor because she said I would be 8 weeks based off the last time I even had sex..NOTHING on the sonogram and negative blood test..WHAT IS THIS?? COULD IT HAVE BEEN A CHEMICAL OR WHAT?! --sorry so long..please give feedback

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
negative, positive, pregnancy