It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
(female)

Serenity0202 HB User
How early do pregnancy symptoms start?

Hi,

First time on this board but a regular on the Sinus Problems board.

My husband and I are TTC. We started early last year, after about 3 months I got chronic sinusitis and we had to stop trying for a while. Finally had sinus surgery in Jan this year and I'm healthy again so we started trying again in Feb.

Even though we haven't been trying long I really think we got the timing right this cycle (I've been tracking my cycle with the calender). I'm 8 DPO.

For the last 2 or 3 days I've had a few symptoms (which I'm sure could be entirely my imagination).

My symptoms are as follows; Gassiness (worst I've ever experienced), very mild nausea and overly sensitive nipples (this I'm not too convinced by, my breasts are always tender on and off during my cycle), lower backache and increased sense of smell.

Last night my husband was drinking a glass of fruit cocktail juice and I could smell it from another room. It was like the glass was right under my nose and it smelled like rotting fruit. It was so bad I had to spray air freshner all over the house.

Is it too early to be experiencing any of this? AF is due 6 April.

Any insight would be great! Thanks.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
(female)

newmom28 HB User
Thumbs up Re: How early do pregnancy symptoms start?

I Just Got my BFP Yesterday And Extremely Dark At 11 Dpo. I Didn't Expect It That Early And I've Been Reading Alot Of Threads So Now I Thought Since Some Never Come Back W The En Result I'll Give My And Start W The End Lol. I Look Back Now And Have Very Obvious And Subtle Signs But It Drives U Crazy Cause They R So Close To Period Symptoms... I Can Say I've Had A Head Cold For At Least A Week Now I Could Have Ovulation A Couple Days Early Which Would B June4Th Instead Of Estimated At June 6Tho So Give Or Take 2 Days. But Around 5 Days I Guess Past O It Started And I Just Felt Like Sinus Infection And Checked Vitals Cause I Work At A Hospital And Bp Was Lil Lower Heart Rate A Lil Higher And My Temp By Ear Was 99-100°F And Wouldn't Drop I'm Normally 97.6. I Kept Waking Up On Fire So Hot But Not SweatinG. I Also Started Checking Cervical Position And Had Read Someone ELses Positive Story About Med Height Kinda Soft W Lotion Like Mucosa And Just Before Positive Became High Soft And Watery Mucos. I Was Like Wow That's Me But No Way. Then One Asked About Positive Opk If Ur Pregnant, I Had One So I Took It That Morn Before A Trip And It Was Bold And Positive. So On Trip I Stopped AndBought 3Pk First Response And It Was Positive Immediately! That Was Monday And I'm Still Not DUe To start Till Well 2moro Now But 3 Positive First Response And 2 Digital Positives I'm Sure It's All Right. But Yes I The Mon Believer Had Symptoms Very Early.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply