It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
(female)

Confusedalready HB User
No idea what's going on?!

Hi ladies,
This is the 1st time iv wrote on here or any forum but am so confused I was wondering if anyone could help?!
I came off the pill in march as hubby and i have decided to try for our 1st baby. I had the usual withdrawal bleed from 18th - 22nd but since then had nothing which would mean I am 9 days late (prosuming I would have a 28 day cycle), or cd37!
I have read a lot about people's bodies taking time to adjust after coming off the pill which I'm guessing could be happening to me but I have also been having lots of symptoms such as tiredness, feeling sick, headaches, lots of cramping (and feeling like af is here but it never is) slightly fuller boobs but not particularly sore other than the odd pain in the sides of them, wearing a lot more and always thirsty/hungry. I don't know how much of these may be in my head and whether they are even pregnancy symptoms at all. I have taken 2 tests which have both come back negative.
Guessing its just a waiting game for af to arrive but what do you all think? With being new to all this don't really know what to expect. Any advice would be great though, thanks!

Reply Reply