It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
(female)

Htownbby HB User
TTC and have a few questions!

Hey everyone I would like to start off by saying I am a noob here lol
My names Niki, 21 years old, and I am currently TTC with the hubby!
So I have a few things I would like to discuss or know if anyone has had the same experience as me!
First off my "cycle" just now regulated in December of 2012 just before turning 21 years old. Before it would be any where between 2-4 months. I have previously seen a doctor in mid 2010 and had test ran on me including, a pap, vaginal and inside ultra sound, and ALOT of blood work. All test came back normal. So Im just wondering if its weird that I am just now regulating?
My cycle has came the last 5 months about 21 days apart and normal.
Well today is day 16 so I am due to start in 4 days or so and I am feeling nauseated, and have been the last 3 days, off and on through out the day. I have been able to eat, but I have vomited a couple times, sometimes its just an urge and nothing happens no vomiting or dry heaving. Could this be considered "morning sickness"? is there a possibility I am preggers?

I do plan on taking a test Im just wondering if any one might have some insight or could help me out thanks (:

Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
(female)

Htownbby HB User
Re: TTC and have a few questions!

opps I didn't know the questions would be that much bigger than the rest of the text, sorry guys!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
(female)

momoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB User

First , congrats on trying to conceive ! Exciting !! I'm not an expert by any means I am just going to tell you my experience. I have 3 beautiful daughters of my own that I was fortunate enough to conceive with minimal effort. After my second child , my period became what was irregular for me. I went to my OBGYN to see why after a few months , I was not getting pregnant since it was so easy for me the last two times. My periods were like yours, coming every 21-22 days . She told me that when you have periods that come that quickly, compared to the normal 28-30 days cycle , it is much harder to get pregnant . Basically when you ovulate , typically 14 -17 days after your last period obviously this is the time you can become pregnant . If you are getting your period a few days after meaning 21-22 day mark , whats happening is there is no time for the implantation process to happen so you can become pregnant. Your uterus sheds to soon for that to happen. So chances are you ovulate which can be a few day process , then the time it takes for the sperm to actually reach it's destination , then you start your period . You may want to ask for something like Clomid to give you a more regular cycle so you have a better chance !! keep us updated and good luck !

Old 05-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
(female)

momoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB User

Also remember that no matter how long in between your cycles are , the 14th day is usually the start of normal ovulation so you could be ovulating now or at the end of it so now would be the time to conceive and you for sure would not be feeling signs of pregnancy so early .

Reply Reply

Tags
cycle, questions, ttc, vomiting