It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2002, 12:49 PM   #1

J12345 HB User
Exclamation Burning while urinating. Any information would be apreciated

A few months ago I had unprotected sex with a girl. A few weeks later I started having a burning sensation when I urinated. I went to the doctors he gave me a prescription that didn't help. I went back and he gave me a prescription for cyprio (miss spelled) that helped. Since then i've been dating a girl and we've been having unprotected sex. The last few week while I urinated it burned at the tip of my penis. Today I ejaculated and it burned alot. I took a shower and when I was done I was in alot of pain at the tip of my penis. I urinated, and it burned alot. I then drank water and when i urinated the next 2 times semen came out. I don't have any other symptoms, just the burning. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2002, 06:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

bjg HB User
two suggestions..see a urologist and start using condoms or you could end up with alot worse than a uti..you could get an std or even worse aids.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2002, 02:58 PM   #3

toddyboy HB User
When you went to the Dr., did he do a urinalysis? What did he find? If nothing showed up then it's likely to be prostatitis. Are you better or do you still have the burning? I have prostatitis and burning upon urination. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about this condition. Antibiotics aren't effective because there is meds are iunable to penetrate the prostate due to the lack of blood flow in the gland. There is a DR. in China that claims he has cured about 2000 patients with chronic prostatitis but who knows. Hopefully it was something else and you're better by now. Take care.

Todd

Closed Thread